Beyond The Murder Of Emilia Johnson chapter Six

We finally just got to 110! Just kidding. -.- WE HAVE ONE READ AWAY. DAMN IT. IM GOING CRAZY. it's been that way since last freaking night.

I have received a good review so far. A 41/50. Thank you!!

I'm also very happy about the great comments, and helpful comments. Thank you for that.

Please keep up with the comments, because they really make me happy, every single comment I get. c: I literally get all creepy and start being like," hehehhehehehee"

Anyways, keep reading ^.^

-------------------

Chapter Six:

It was Saturday morning, and Ryan has invited me over to see his room. Apparently his rude parents weren't home, and he could finally show me his room. I took the public bus to the stop nearest to his house and walked there. When I retreated upstairs to his room, I was actually surprised. His room was clean and simple, with rock posters adorning the walls and neat clutter on tables. A small white bed sat in the corner of the room looking unused.

"Welcome to the creepy den." Ryan grinned when he saw me.

"Not creepy at all." I snickered with admiration. I really did like his room.

"It's very sophisticated." I ponder, looking around some more.

"Yeah, I don't really spend all that much time in here."

"Why not? It's nice."

"Liah and I are usually hanging downstairs or in her room. But we're not always in the house anyway." My eyes find a pair of Ryan's underwear strewn across the floor and I stifle an amused snort.

"Damn, should have cleaned up better." He curses under his breath, swiftly picking the garment up and tossing it in a drawer. I laugh.

"You may be some vampire, but your still a guy." I say cheerfully.

"Yeah, yeah..." Ryan rolls his eyes playfully.

"I have a question." I propose.

"Yeah?"

"You know how vampires are immortal?"

"Haha, yeah." For some reason Ryan is amused by this.

"Are you really...like, seventy years old?" The thought of Ryan being an old man makes me sick. Ryan starts laughing hystericly while I just stand there, my eyes narrowing at him.

"God no," He snorts, "I'm seventeen."

"You look seventeen, but you could be seventy."

"I'm seventeen. I've been alive for seventeen years. I swear."

"Good, then. That explains your immaturity level." I joke around.

"Oh, yeah. I'm still a stupid teeanger, like you."

"Thanks."

"And I have another question." I ask again, scratching my shoulder.

"Shoot." Ryan raises an eyebrow and leans in toward me.

"Do you turn into a bat?"

"No, we don't turn into them, we can communicate with vampire bats in a way."

"That's awesome!" I exclaim.

"If you say so." Ryan shakes his head and chuckles.

"Evalin...there's something you should know." Ryan lowers his voice.

"What?" I lean in quietly, anticipating what he's about to say.

"If I look into a mirror, the reflection staring back is this creepy old man that screams when you look him in the eye..."