....... WHAT ...... AND .....

The Gundam pilots walked into the kitchen to find that Harry was pacing while holding two beautifully crafted daggers. The one in his right hand had half  of a Ruby and Sapphire on the end of the handle with a spiral snake type design and the blade was a purple almost black color. While the one in his other hand had half Amber and Emerald on the tip while the handle had a dragon design on it and the blade was white in color. That was not what caught their eyes it was the fact that he was cursing and swinging it back and forth.
A little while before that
Harry was not happy right now he went to his room and grabbed his dagger set and got two of them out then headed to the kitchen. When Harry got their Luna looked up and nodded, then Harry started to vent and swing his daggers. "Dammit why the bloody hell does Fate do this to me . Does she not think that I was happy without this getting involved with my old world?" Harry ranted and at that moment the twins and the Gundam pilots came in from two separate doors. The twins looked at him before they sighed and left probably to get their weapons. Harry left soon after heading in the direction of the training room leaving Luna and the Gundam pilots alone in the now quite kitchen.
The Gundam pilots looked at Luna who looked rather amused by the turn of events. Luna looked at them and said, "well I'm sure you want an explanation, and the simplest way to put it is that Fate merged our world's together, which means that all Harry's enemies are now back and he is younger now so he will not be able to protect himself or the people he cares about and that has, well you saw it is effecting him right now. Don't worry though he just needs to blow off some steam." Trowa was very interested because this ment he would be able to see how his brother fought. Luna took Trowa's hand and pulled him in the direction Harry had gone. The others followed well most of them one person was left standing with a thoughtful expression on his face.
With Fate and others
Fate looked down at her wayward children and couldn't help but chuckle at Harry who had been cursing her for a very long time. Life had thought she had a grudge against Harry and many of her other prophecy children but that was not the case. In fact most may have thought she was the one to create prophecies but they would be wrong. Fate was the only one who knew about the person who created prophecies and she never told Life or Death any different. Which ment that they didn't know she wasn't the one to make prophecies. For if they did they would not think her as important and seek the person who did make them. How that may be you may ask well it started with a normal wizarding child who had nothing special about her, and a girl who knew things thousands of years before they happened.
Flashback
Note: Fate will be called Karma
The actual prophecy teller will be called Fortune
Karma had know for years that she was not wanted by her family, who was known for their extraordinary magical gifts given to them by the gods. While she was unwanted their was another who shared her fate but for a different reason, and that was the fact that she had magic and her parents didn't. It was also almost time for the yearly Witch Sacrifice, which is where magical people living in town with nonmagical people would give up children between the ages of eight and fifteen to do with as they pleased. Most were made into slaves while others were experimented on. After it was all said and done Karma and Fortune were given to the same person who made them into slaves even though Karma had no magic to speak of. Fortune was tortured for days on end until her magic began to shut down and she began to die. Karma had felt sympathy for the other girl and took the torture for Fortune, who gave Karma her blessing that when they died they would forever be connected and never be born again. Karma became the shield for Fortune and two months later they died hand in hand and descended into higher power where they were greeted by others who had suffered and become powerful. Karma took it upon herself to make the others forget about Fortune, thus becoming the messenger for the real prophecy giver thus being renamed Fate. Who really could only make people forget things that were too painful and allow them to remember when they were ready to face their painful past.
Flashback end
Fate done reflecting on the past which she intended to keep for a long time to come. Continued to look over her or rather her friends wayward children.