Fate Strikes Again

After the disaster that was asking Harry for permission to make the Durselys suing puplic they went down for dinner and things were great again. Well at least they seemed that way, you see Fate had decided that she wanted to merge the two worlds together. Why you may ask well no one knows and everyone else didn't even bother to ask why. Death took it all in stride, while Magic herself just sighed and mumbled under her breath about how much paperwork, Fate was causing her. Not to mention that Harry and the others had noticed the information being forced into their minds so they would know what to do and understand in general what was happening.
Harry could have cursed Fate for doing this but then again his brother would be able to get revenge on Dumbledore as well since he was the one to start everything. Harry may have said something like that when the Gundam pilots were complaining about the situation. Which now that he thought about it was a really bad idea considering the evil glint in their eyes after he said it. Also the comment from the twins about how evil it was to have said that coming from their 'innocent' Harrykins was being corrupted.
Fate looked down on them and smiled, it disappeared however when she thought of the terrible things that were to come for them. She sighed and prepared to send them help but what kind was unknown right now.