Arguing

☽☽☽

Bellamy:
You both get angry at each other quite easily. You and Bellamy actually tend to argue quite often, not so much that your relationship seems kind of unstable, but just to the point where everyone can agree you're both just stubborn. Every time you argue, which could be over a little thing such as jealousy or so on, is always super heated, ending up with most of the others complaining.

☽☽☽

Murphy:
You and Murphy do argue a lot, but it's never serious when you do. You tend to just joke around to the point of arguing, and then have a fake argument or at least see the humour in it if it becomes more heated. You can get quite mad with John sometimes, but he finds it really hard to be angry at you.

☽☽☽

Jasper:
You and Jasper rarely argue, mainly because you both feel like you'd hurt each other's feelings if you did. You both try to stay clear of anything that would cause an argument, but if you end up stumbling upon it anyway you try to talk (or shout) things out. You find it quite easy to get mad at Jasper, but more because of the fact he can get so reckless.

☽☽☽

Monty:
You and Monty round about never argue at all. You'll have the odd dispute sometimes, which may occasionally get a bit heated, but other than that you both find it really hard to ever argue. Of course, you do both get irritated by each other at times, but you either keep it quiet or talk things over.

☽☽☽

Finn:
Both you and Finn are as stubborn as it gets in your relationship. Either of you could get mad, and not say a word about it, just give off subtle (or very obvious) hints to either annoy each other, or start an argument. When you do argue, it's pretty feisty and heated, but you both find it hard to argue for long.

☽☽☽

This day next week is results day for me and I am freAKING OUT