When you're ill

☽ ☽ ☽

Bellamy:
He'll stay with you at all costs, making sure you're not wandering off or making yourself feel worse. He'll bring you whatever he can to make you feel better, and make sure nobody goes near you so you can rest in peace.

☽ ☽ ☽

Murphy:
He'll stay by your side even if there's a chance whatever you have is contagious. He's a bit of a pushover when you're unwell, and he'll do literally whatever you ask him because he just wants you to feel better. However, if there's something you need, he'll most likely ask someone else to get it for him as he doesn't like leaving you.

☽ ☽ ☽

Jasper:
Jasper doesn't really know what to do when you're ill, so he tends to ask people like Monty for advice. He really does care though, and he'll try to do whatever it takes for you to feel comfortable.

☽ ☽ ☽

Monty:
Monty gives you your space as he'd want the exact same if he was ill, he wants you to have plenty of time to yourself to relax. He will, however, constantly check up on you and ask you if you need anything.

☽ ☽ ☽

Finn:
Finn is like a human pillow, and won't stop cuddling you until you fall asleep or just start to feel a bit better. He'll get you whatever you need, but he won't leave you for more than five minutes at a time and will most likely fetch you the wrong things since he's in a rush.

☽ ☽ ☽