Your first kiss

☽ ☽ ☽

Bellamy:
"You're lacking effort, (y/n)," Bellamy tormented from behind you, approaching you as you tried your best to ignore him whilst cutting logs of wood with an axe. After a couple of hours, the constant rubbery grip was starting to take its toll on your hands, and your back hurt like hell.

"I don't see you doing any work, Blake." you said through short breaths, wiping a sleeve over your forehead as you leant back on a tree to catch your breath.

"Looks like you're doing it all for me," he smirked, leaning on the tree beside yours. "I can get used to this."

There'd been a bit of tension between you both for a while, you found that Bellamy was easing his commands on you, but still continued to boss everyone else around twice as much. Octavia constantly told you that he'd stare at you when he could, and in a way treated you the same way as her, only without the brother sister bond. You certainly had become quite good friends with him by chance.

Bellamy just stared at you for a few seconds, as if he was scanning your face for something or just plain daydreaming. "What?" You asked, waving your hand in front of his face, before bringing it to yours. "Do I have dirt on my face or--"

Without any warning, he cut you off mid sentence and grabbed your wrist, firmly yet gently pulling you towards him as he lowered his face to yours. He pressed his lips onto yours abruptly, and at that moment you definitely didn't see that coming, but you melted into the moment nevertheless.

The snap of a twig beside you caused the kiss to break as you and Bellamy looked up. Murphy was clearly going to ask Bellamy something, but as he realised what was happening, he raised his hands up, scowled, and speed walked away.

☽ ☽ ☽

Murphy:
You laid on the side of your hammock in the Dropship, slowly drifting in and out of consciousness.

You'd been recovering from the virus there for a couple of days, and you were the first to catch it ever since John came back, as you stayed with him despite Bellamy and Clarke's warnings.

Just as you began to completely doze off, you heard muffled whimpers in the corner of the room. You squinted your eyes open, only to see John pinning another 100 member to the ground, a cloth covered in some sort of chemical pressed firmly against his nose and mouth. Despite this guy's effort to get out of Murphy's grip, John was stronger than him, managing to keep the guy pressed onto the ground until he was done.

"Bygones.." he mumbled with venom in his tone, you knew this was from a grudge, and remembered back to when the same guy John was killing hung him up before he was banished.

When he was done, John stood up and dropped the stained cloth to the ground, pushing the hair from his face. As he turned around, he instantly noticed you watching him, dread painted over your expression.

He stared at you, not knowing what to say or do as he stood there covered in blood, rips in his clothing and a dead body behind him. You rushed to your feet and sped outside, trying your best not to wake anyone up in the process.

You knew John wouldn't hurt you. You both had a connection, and you never left his side since he came back to camp, he never left yours either. The adrenaline just kicked in, you had to run before the tension got too intense. Of course, Murphy followed you immediately, you stood at a tree away from the other tents so you wouldn't gain attention, and realised you couldn't get away that easily.