chapter 13

A/N Sorry this chapter was pretty crappy I didn't know what to do
(Y/N POV)
"She's sleeping."

"Take her. Grab her. Everyone else is asleep."

I felt a hand being placed over my mouth, and I kicked and attempted to scream. I bit hard, and the man jerked his hand away.

"TYLER! HELP! HELP ME!" I screamed, but no one came running. "HELP! PLEASE!"

"It's too late for that now," one man said, putting a gun to my head, and placing his finger on the trigger.

I shot up, breathing heavily. I looked around and took in the surroundings.

Brown-haired man on the couch.

Adorable brown-haired man next to me.

Josh's apartment.

"You okay, baby girl?" Tyler mumbled, rolling over to look at me.

"Yeah, fine," I answered, slowly laying my head back down on the carpet. "Just a bad dream."

"Aw," Tyler whispered, rubbing my back gently. "It's okay, Sunshine."

"Thanks Tyler," I said, glancing over at Josh to see if he was awake, but he was still. I assumed he was sleeping.

After a few minutes I heard Tyler's breathing become steady, and I sighed quietly. I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, smiling at my lock screen, a picture of Tyler running to hug me after we hadn't seen each other for a while. We both had huge smiles plastered on our faces.

I loved that man. I couldn't explain it. I wanted to marry him. To have kids. To wake up next to him every day and kiss him.

Simply put, I wanted to be (Y/N) (M/N) Joseph.

"Marry me," I said, looking over at him. I scooted towards him so that our noses were touching.

"What?" he asked.

"Marry me," I repeated. He looked at me, and without hesitation, wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me.

This kiss was different.

It was more romantic than our first. It was like we both needed to feel a connection to each other.

We stayed that way, lying next to each other, kissing, for who knows how long.

"I wish Josh wasn't here," he whispered, and I turned bright red. This was not the innocent Tyler I was used to. This Tyler... oh, he was different. 

"Another time," I answered, and he looked disappointed, but pulled me closer to him so my head was resting on his chest.

"You are one beautiful girl," Tyler said, stroking my hair. "Sleep now."

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Just wait for the ring," he answered. "As long as you say yes, I say yes."

"Good," I whispered. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, beautiful." He kissed the top of my head and I promptly fell asleep.

Throughout the night I slept soundly, though I heard plenty of banging around. I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of pots and pans.

"The princess has awoken!" Josh called, and Tyler rushed into the room. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you!" I answered, grinning.

"Good morning, your majesty," Tyler said, bowing. "May I interested you in a breakfast fit for a queen?" He offered his hand.

"You may, my good sir," I answered, giggling and grabbing his hand. He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the table and placed me in a chair, where he placed a plate of French toast, eggs, and bacon in front of me.

"Eat up and then go put on the dress I got you," he said shyly.

I finished up eating and went into Josh's room, where I saw the most beautiful red dress I'd ever seen. I put it on, along with black flats on the bed. It was beautiful.

I walked out of the room, and Tyler gasped. "Oh my gosh! You look amazing, (Y/N)!"

"You look great," Josh agreed. "See you all later."

"Bye Josh!" Tyler said, and he held my hand as he walked out. "You look hot."

"So do you," I answered, and I kissed him. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Come on!" He started skipping, and I skipped next to him. Together we skipped all the way to the park.

"A picnic! Oh Tyler!" I said, hugging him. He smiled shyly and we sat down. I opened the basket, where I found a cluster of notes on top of the food.

Songs.

Each song was written beautifully, perfectly, the words bringing me to the verge of tears.

On the bottom was a note, which read:

Just wanted you to know how much I love you. You are my whole world. I love you more than words can explain, my princess."

I reached over and hugged him tightly. When I pulled away, I quickly wiped my eyes.

"I love you so much!" I said as he arranged the food. He set out two plates with sandwiches.

We ate our food quickly, because Tyler said he had a surprise for me. After we had finished, he took me up to the top of the hill, where we watched fireworks.

He had set up fireworks for me.

Fireworks in the shapes of hearts and flowers filled the sky.

I was speechless.

The whole time, he was sitting there with his arm around me, and I was crying of happiness. This was the sweetest thing that anyone had ever done for me.

Once it had finished, I sat there with my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Instantly I hugged him as tightly as possible.

"I love you so much, Tyler! I love you I love you I love you! This is the best birthday ever!" I said, and I kissed him.

"Happy birthday, beautiful!" he said, smiling and holding me close.

We went back to Josh's apartment where we cuddled all night long, Josh sleeping in his room, so we shared the couch.

This was one of the best days of my life.