Chapter Six

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :( I've been really busy. This chapter will be extra long though, enjoy babies! 😘

-
-

"His number? Justin Bieber gave you his number?!?" Kalea scream. "Shut up" I whispered loudly looking around.

"Sorry..." She mumbled, giggling. I could feel by the intense heat on my face,  that I was blushing. I looked up to see Karisa and Marci smirking at each other. "What?!" I asked. "Well... Someone told us Bizzle thinks you're gorgeous." Marci said.

"Yeah, well 'Bizzle' also has a girlfriend." I said, sighing as I reached to throw the note in the trash. As much as I wanted to call him, and as much as I absolutely HATE Selena, it just wasn't right.

"No! Don't throw it away!!" Bella said jumping to get the note. "Don't be stupid Bezza, call the kid." She said glaring at me. "Fine." I replied pulling out my phone.

My fingers shook as I dialed the number, does he really think that about me? I didn't realize the phone was ringing until I heard a very familiar voice in my ear. "Hello?"

"J-Justin?" I asked stupidly, of course it's Justin. "Yeah, S-Sarah." He said mocking my tone. I giggled, "Mocking me now are we, Bieber." I teased playfully. "Maybe, maybe not." He joked. "Don't you have a girlfriend 'Justy'" I said, failing to mock Selena. "Don't you have a boyfriend, 'my love'" He said, miserably mocking Kian. "Touché Bieber." I laughed. "Shit. I have to get to class, I'll talk to you later?" I asked, I don't want to sound too clingy. "Call me as soon as you get out of school, sweetie." He said calmly. Even though it was over the phone, I blushed. I mean he's Justin Bieber, why wouldn't I blush? "Okay, Bye."
"Bye" He said before he hung up.

* * *

"Hey Justin." I said into the phone as I walked done the huge stairs to my school. "Hey giiiiiiiiiirl" he scream into the phone. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to see if you wanted to meet at the park later, I have someone I want you to meet." Justin said. "Okay, yeah sure." I said trying not to sound too excited. "okay, see you then, Bye!" He said quickly and hung up.

I have to go get ready! Justin Bieber wants to hang out with Me?! Why me? Is this a joke? April Fools Day was like.... Two weeks ago. This can't be an April Fools Day joke... Ugh freaking trust issues!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone behind me honking. I honked back about four times. I really don't have the patience.

Then my phone started ringing again. Some random number. I slid the lock and answered the call.

"Hello"
"Yeah this is Sarah right?"
"Yea.... who is this?"
"Chaz. So Justin told me you guys are gonna hang out, and I wanted to see if you could bring Bella?"
I laughed. I think Chaz has a crush on my best friend. Awwwww how cute.
"Hello?"
"Oh yeah, sure I'll bring her."
"YES. Okay thanks, bye."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once Bella and I got out of the car, the wind blew my hair all over the place. "NO MY HAIR!" I screamed, trying to make it perfect again.

"Damn, and I thought Justin loved his hair." I heard a voice say behind us. "Well hello to you too Chazus." Bella responded for me. "New nickname aye?" Chaz asked. "We'll see." Bella said as she flipped her hair.

Justin and I laughed. "Hey." he whispered in my ear. I tried to reach his ear, but failed due to my height. Justin just laughed at me. "what?!" I asked loudly. "nothing, your just adorable." He replied, before kissing me on the cheek.

We didn't get far before I came to a stop. I could not believe what I saw, MY boyfriend Kian, kissing my enemy, and one of the most popular girls in school, Michaela. Tears came to my eyes, and I started to run. Where to? I don't know, and I really don't care.