Chapter Two

I'm currently at home getting ready for the concert with mah giiiiirlzzz. Yeah I decided to talk to Kian later, I don't want my mood to be ruined for when I see the best thing thats ever happened to me. This is seriously gonna be the best night of my life.

"Can I curl your hair PUH LEEEEASE Sarahhhhhh?" Bella begged. "Hmmmmm" I put my finger to my chin, indicating I was thinking. She just stood there with hope filling her eyes. She ALWAYS wants to curl my hair, don't ask why. She is just weird like that.

"Fine." I said, finally giving into the years of pleading. "YAYYYYYY" She squealed. "Jesus Christ, Bella, scream any louder and I won't be able to hear Justin sing." Cristal said rolling her eyes. " Oh shush, she's just excited." Karisa said, patting Bella on the shoulder.

"You guys are six hours early, you know that?" Andrew asked. "Duuuhhhh, we are going to see Justin Bieber, NOT One Direction. That we could be late for." I said winking at my you ger sister, who absolutely adores those atrocious- lets Just say they aren't my type. I'm more into guys with leather pants (sagging), tattoos (not butterflies), and earrings, with supras and a snapback to pull it all together. Sound familiar? ;)

"SHUT UP!" My lil sis said snapping me out of my thoughts. " hah yeah no." I said. "It's okay Megan, we all know Justin's a fag anyway!" Kian said hugging my sister. All of my friends gasped- along with me- and I teared up. "Baby, it was just a jo-" I cut him off saying "I don't want your fucking lame excuses." I finished. I flipped my curled, brown hair, and walked out of the car.

"DON'T TELL ME YOUR MY HEEEEEARTBREEEEAKER.." Nelly and I screamed/sang as we were half way to the concert. "WE'RE ALMOST THERE HOLY CRAP!" Kalea scream. "OH MY GOD" Everyone but Kian scream. "Can you guys be quieter? I'm trying to drive." He said. Wow. What a douche bag. "Nope!" I said laughing. "Whatever."

"OH MY GOD THIS IS LIKE SACRED GROUND." I screamed as I jumped around the front of the arena. "Chill out babe, people are staring." Kian said. "HEY SISTERRRRRSSSSS BABY IS AT 1 BILLIONNNNNN." I screamed. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" They all scream. "You really think I care if my family stared at me?" I asked him with the biggest smile I've ever had. "Whatever..." He mumbled under his breath. "Thats what I thought." I said giggling.

"Lets go fix ourselves up!! I have a surprise for yaaaaalllll." Marci said smiling. "Which isssss?" I asked hopefully. "Can't tell you, now go to the bathroom" Karisa said. I just shrugged and walked into the bathroom. Looking over my appearance I smiled. I was wearing my sweatshirt that said "keep smiling" with Justin's mugshot on it, and some white short shorts. For my shoes I had on my white high tops.... Supras, of course ;)

"GUYS COME ON, OUR SURPRISE IS HERE." Marci screamed. We all walked out and gasped at what we saw.
-
What do you think it is???