Chapter One

Chapter One
"Focused, I'm focused. She got a body like that, ain't never seen nothin like that Uh huh..." I quietly sang along to confident, aka the latest music monday song, as I got ready for the day. Finding clothes that are school appropriate is hard, due to the fact that it's against the rules for your shorts to be under finger tip length. But really who pays attention to that rule?

Then I heard a knock on my door, "Sarah, it's 8:30. Kian will be here any minute!" My moms voice happily sang through the door. I groaned, its like she WANTS to irritate me. "Okay Mother." I said, and grabbed my backpack.

Checking over myself one more time to see if the outfit I threw on in a matter of about five minutes was okay, I noticed what I had chosen. A black T- Shirt that has Justin Bieber's gorgeous face on it in honor of the concert I'm going to today, and a FLORAL skirt. WHEN DID I GET A FLORAL SKIRT? I HATE FLORAL PRINT. Ugggghhhh my mom probably got it. I looked at the clock to see it was 8:40. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

I quickly searched through my drawers to find my favorite pair of black, leather, high wasted shorts. I threw them on, buttoned them up, and went back to the mirror. Scrunching my curled, black/brown hair one more time, I was satisfied with my reflection.

"BABE I'M HERE" I heard my wonderful boyfriend Kian shout before he knocked on my door. Putting on one more coat of mascara, and adding my pink baby lips to my backpack, I opened the door.

"Goodmoring beautiful." He said looking down at me. I looked up at him and smiled. "Hi." I whispered as I quickly threw myself into him for a hug. Once I pulled away I went onto my toes, reaching for a kiss. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Come on love birds, you are going to be late!" My mom said, practically shoving us out the door. "HAVE A GOOD DAAAY" she shouted as we got in the car. "BYE MOM" I yelled back.

Once we got to school I slid my sunglasses onto my face and fixed my hair in the car mirror. "Ready babe?" Kian asked. "Yup" I said, popping the p. I stepped out of the car and opened the front door to the school.

Being the one of the most hated groups in school, my friends and I like to meet up at the front doors. So I wasn't surprised when I saw them waiting for me. Want to know WHY we are the most hated group? Well, it's because we like Justin Bieber. Shocking? Not really.

"Marci, Karisa, Kalea, Andrew, Nelly, Kia, Cristal, and where is Isabella?" I asked. Kian had already gone off to his group of friends, as always. "Right here Bezza." Bella said as she slung her arm around my shoulder. "Aight, another day in hell, then we get to see the bae." Nelly said before we all went to our classes.

I skipped up to the table my friends and I always sat at. "Sup baaaaabes." I said and sat down. "Late again Bezza." Bella said in a cocky tone. "Shut up." I said smacking her in the back of the head. "What did you do this time Sarah?" Cristal asked and laughed after. "What makes you suspect I did something? Thats absurd." I said holding back a laugh. "Well first of all you just used the word absurd." Andrew said. "And you always get in trouble for something. Kalea said exaggerating on the word 'something'. "Hmm.." I hummed while tapping my hot pink manicure on the table. "Well I kinda slapped Nolan Gomez for talking shit." I explained. "About Justin?" Marci asked, giggling. "No, Selena." I said playfully glaring at her. "Thought so." She said knowingly.

"Do you where Kian is?" I asked. "He walked out with Kaitlyn Martins" Cristal said referring to the popular girl in school. I frowned. "Oh" was all I could say. Kian and I had A LOT to work out before the concert...