Back To Normal

Inside his mind he was talking to END.

Natsu  END

What?
I have a proposal.
And that is?
I will be allowed to take control of your body once a year for a week. And the rest you can have. I think it's reasonable since you can't get rid of me.
Only if you promise not to hurt the guild or Lucy at all.
I promise.
Fine. And that week will be... the first 7 days of June.
Deal.

And with that END disappeared deep into his mind. Natsu woke up and saw the guild looking at him. "Natsu?" Erza asked. Natsu sat up and felt his body invade END did something secretly. "HAHA!" He laughed! He jumped up and down and the guild sighed. "He's back." Gray said. Lucy woke up and saw everyone. "Guys?" She mumbled. But what caught her eye was a now normal, no horns or black and red eyes, Natsu. He still wore the same clothes as before when he was END but he was back to normal. He hugged Lucy while Mira pushed everyone out. "You're back." She said. "Yeah. But... the first 7 days of June END will take over. It was the only way." He said looking down. Lucy placed a hand on his cheek. "It's okay." Natsu then picked up the 2 babies. "Igneel and Nashi." Lucy said. Natsu began to tear up. He kissed Lucy on her lips gently and she kissed back.

After a few days Lucy was able to leave and when she got back to her apartment she saw Natsu smiling. Behind him was a buggy, a crib, clothes for the babies on the table as well as food and some toys and essentials like nappies and other things like that. "Hey Luce." He cheered. She smiled and placed the babies in the crib. She walked over to Natsu and kissed him. He kissed back as he gently pushed her into the wall. They continued their make out session until they separated for air. "Oh yeah the guild wants you to come by and bring the babies." He said. So they got ready and placed the babies in the buggy. Natsu dissappeared while she was walking to the guild but she continued to make her way. When she arrived she was pulled into the back room by the girls. Levy and Wendy took the babies while Mira and Erza pulled Lucy's clothes off of her. "What the hell?!" Lucy screamed as she was stripped. Suddenly she was in a long white dress, wedding dress, and was pushed into the guild where she saw decorations, the members dressed in formal matter, a buffet bar, a priest and Natsu in a suit at the end. She then realised what this was.

(Pretend it's in the guild)

She walked up to Natsu and smiled at him. He smiled back and the priest began.

"Do you Lucy Heartfilia, take Natsu Dragneel, as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Natsu Dragneel, take Lucy Heartfilia, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Natsu pulled Lucy close and kissed her. She kissed back but they pulled away once everyone began to cheer. Natsu pulled her to he dance floor where everyone stared as they began dancing. Soon everyone joined in as the party rose. Natsu pulled Lucy out of the guild. "I love you, wife." He said kissing her hand. "And I love you too, husband." She said. They then kissed as fireworks were shot from the back of the guild and they filled the night sky. But one caught their eyes when they broke away and they thought of Mira.

It was a firework that spelled NaLu. They smiled as they watched the fireworks. And everyone lived happily ever after.

The E.N.D~

That's the story. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see y'all later, bye! And please check out some of my other stories.