The Guild Are Back in Town!

Natsu woke up and saw Lucy still asleep next to him. He sighed. 'I'm gonna have to turn her into a demon. Or those guild people will take her away and then the demons would lose.' He thought sighing. He walked out of the room and went to a library in the town. He took every book on demons and how to turn someone into a demon and headed back. When he got to the house he sat in the living room flicking through the pages. But of course it wouldn't be this easy to find out. An explosion happened in the distance in the village and he guessed who it was. "The guild are back in town." He said annoyed. But what he didn't know was that Happy came ahead with Gray, Lily, Gajeel, Carla and Wendy since they could fly. Natsu ran out of the house and saw the Fairy Tail members. The other FT members snuck into Lucy's room. When they saw Lucy the boys got a nose bleed, not lily and Happy, and Carla screamed at them. "Look away you perverts!" The boys did so. Wendy woke Lucy up and gave her clothes. Lucy changed. "Guys, what are you doing?" She asked. Gray grabbed her and jumped out of the window. The others followed. Natsu saw and was not happy. Well actually he was because he got so mad he didn't breathe and his face turned blue for a second. They got Lucy back. "We have Lucy and that all we came here to do." The master ordered as they all ran away, Gray still carrying Lucy. Natsu growled. "They aren't taking you." He put his foot down and fire spread across the floor, heading straight for the guild. It knocked everyone over and burned them except Lucy. It picked her up like how the purple flame does and it brought her back to Natsu. He made a wall of fire around the guild and ran with Lucy in tow.

He ran until he found a lab in the town. He ran inside and locked the door. He pulled Lucy with him. "What's going on?" "Lucy, would you do me a favour?" He asked ignoring her question. "What is it??" She asked getting slightly nervous from looking in his black eyes. "It's the only way but... I need you to become a demon. I do know how to change you back to human if you ever want to but..." Lucy was in shock. She stepped back away from him. "Why... Why do you want me to be a demon!?" She cried as tears began to form. "I know you're pregnant." She gasped. "How did you-" "We did do it ya know." Lucy blushed. "And I found out something." He said, carrying on. "That a human that holds a baby of a demon will die when giving birth. I want you to become a demon so that our child lives with both parents to care for it." He said. It was true. He read it in that book and although he was a demon Natsu, the real Natsu, did managed to influence his decisions. "Wait... So I would die... when giving birth to the baby... what about the baby? Will it die as well?" She asked as the tears fell. "I don't know." He lied. There was silence. She nodded. "R, really?" He asked in shock. "Yeah. I'm not that kind of person to kill a child, especially one that hasn't been born yet. But promise me you will turn me back into a human once I give birth to it." He nodded. And one of his eyes turned to the normal onyx. "I do. I promise." After he said that his eye turned back to the endless pool of black. She gulped. He began to make the potion following the books instructions. He then filled it into a syringe. "I'm sorry." He said and she saw one of his eyes were Natsu's.

The guild burst through the doors of the lab.

Cliffhanger!! Dun dun dun! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later! Bye!