The END has come

Zeref grabbed the book out of Gray's hands and opened it. Suddenly black light began to emit from the book. It began to surround Natsu. "Now awaken. END." Zeref said as he chanted some words. Gray stepped back in shock. He promised his dad he would kill END but now that he knows who it is he can't. How could Natsu be END? The light began to enter his body. He screamed out in pain as the darkness took over him. Lucy came running over to Gray and saw what was happening. "Natsu..." He continued to cry out in pain until a massive explosion happened. It blasted everyone back. When they sat up they saw Natsu standing there. But it wasn't him. He was different.

He wore a black coat with the Tartarus guild mark on and his arms were black

He wore a black coat with the Tartarus guild mark on and his arms were black. He also had black horns coming out of his head and he also had black scales on his face. "No... Natsu!" Lucy cried running over to him. She began to shake him but Gray pulled her back. "Stay away from him Lucy." "No!" Cried Lucy trying to get out of his grip. Natsu finally looked up and into their eyes. But they were black with red dots in the middle. "Natsu! Wake up! You're not a demon!" Lucy cried struggling away from Gray. She walked over to him. "Lucy get away-" "No! Natsu please!" She said crying. But she was pulled away by Gray and he held a tight grip on her so she wouldn't go close to him. "Let me go Gray!" She screamed. Natsu took a step forward and Gray took one back holding tightly onto Lucy. Zeref had long disappeared. "Gray! Let me go!" He didn't budge so she kicked him where the sun don't shine.

Lucy ran over to Natsu and looked into his eyes. "Natsu please! Wake up! Snap out of it! Just do something! Anything! PLEASE!" She said crying and falling to the ground. Natsu knelt down to her and hugged her close to him. She gasped a little but cried into his shirt. "No... Lucy..." Gray whined trying to stand up. Lucy couldn't see the look Natsu had but Gray could. Natsu was up to something. He pulled away from Lucy. "Natsu?" She asked looking in his eyes for him. He placed a finger on her forehead and she fell foreword into him. He picked her up bridle style and was about to walk away until Gray stopped him. By that point Fairy Tail came down as well. "Let her go Natsu." Master said. Natsu merely growled and shadows began to form around him. They engulfed his body and when they cleared they were both gone.

Dun dun du du dun!

I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later! Bye!