"I'm your lawyer. Of course you will. You need me." He said and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Cocky."

"I'm actually surprised that Mr. 'I'm obsessed with my wife' went to work."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "He is not obsessed with me."

He snorted and I glared at him even more.

"He is not." I repeated.

"Yeah of course." He said sarcastically.

"He said he will be back after a meeting." I informed him.
"So you said that Mike wanted you two to get back together."

He scoffed. "Yeah. But I'm not going to. I'm taking a break. Relationships can be annoying."

"Did you at least listen to what he had to say?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded. "But I still don't want to."

"You don't love him anymore."

"I don't know. It just got so complicated. He didn't know what he wanted when we were together and now suddenly he wants us to start all over. I want a stable relationship. I'm tired of his games." He said running a hand through his hair.
"So he can go to hell. I will find better."

"Of course you will."

"But how is my favorite little monster?" He asked and I chuckled.

"School. They are going on this trip to visit a farm with the school." I explained.

"Oh God. Baby is growing up. Are you okay?" He asked teasingly wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I hate you." I sighed.

He chuckled kissing my cheek. "The little monster will be fine. You know him."

I smiled lightly. "Yeah."

He then ran a hand over my belly. "Do you know the genders?"

I shook my head. "Nope. We want it to be a surprise."

"And w-"

"Ella?"

I turned around before smiling as Hunter placed his keys on the table. His eyes were glued on Matt as he stared at him with hostility.

"Hunter." I smiled brightly as Matt helped me stand up.
"You're home early. I thought you were having lunch with your partners." I said walking closer to give him a kiss.

"I left right after the meeting." He said looking behind me.

"You remember Matt." I asked pointing at Matt.

"Hmm," he mumbled as Matt moved closer to us.

"Nice to see you again." Matt said taking his hand out.

"Mmhm." Hunter repeated taking Matt's hand.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Matt was on a trip and we haven't seen each other for months so he came to visit."

Hunter just stayed quiet looking at him blankly before moving his gaze to me.

"How are you?" He asked cupping my face to make me look at him before placing a hand over my belly.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "So you're having lunch with us?"

He huffed before nodding.

"Okay then. I will inform Carla." I said. "Go freshen up and come down so we can eat."

He slightly glared at Matt again before walking away.

I let out a breath and turned to Matt who was smirking.

"Your husband is very friendly." He said and I chuckled grabbing his hand to lead him to the kitchen.

"No I'm serious. I've never seen such a welcoming man. Doesn't he know that I'm gay?"

"Oh he does." I sighed. "But Hunter is Hunter."

"Well he better learn to accept another man in your life. Or I'm gonna have a wonderful time pissing him off." He said laughing.

******

"Why don't you like Matt?" I asked as soon as we walked into the room.

During the whole time we were having lunch. He just kept quiet,only answering with short words.
Being absolutely rude. And I know that Matt found the whole situation funny. He kept giving me cute nicknames making Hunter glare at him everyone.

"I never said I didn't like him."

"You don't need to say it. You didn't even smile once." I said.

"I don't like smiling." He said taking his jacket off.

I rolled my eyes. "You can be such a jerk sometimes."

He shrugged taking his shirt off. "You knew that when you agreed to marry me."

I huffed. "You're unbelievable."

"Okay." He sighed walking close to me. "I'm sorry."

"Not to me. You should be apologizing to him for being so rude."

He scoffed. "Ella. You're the only person I will ever be apologizing to, beside my mother."

"Please he is one of my bestfriends. I want you to get to know him too. You have no reasons not to like him."

"Well I don't have any reason to like him either." He said kissing me.

I turned my head to the side. "Sometimes, you make me want to commit murder."

He smiled cupping the side of my face. "Come on baby. Give me a kiss."

"No." I said turning my head to the side again.

"Please." He repeated kissing my cheek. "Just one tiny kiss."

"No." I repeated. "You don't know what tiny kiss is."

"Just give me a kiss." He said kissing my cheek softly, then my jaw.

"You're annoying."

He chuckled. "I know."

I sighed. "I want you to try to be nicer to Matt."

He sighed too before nodding. "I will." He said and immediately pressed his lips on mine.