Chapter 28 - Edited Once

Another great cover made by FSALZAABI ,Thank you so much ♕

I was in the bathroom when I heard Noah call for me. "Just a minute," I said, then put my clothes on and headed out to see Noah sitting on a chair in my room. "What's up?" I asked and sat on the bed.

"Um-uh, so let's go straight to the point... I used to have this girl best friend to that I once confessed my feelings for her, but unfortunately, she moved to Texas before I could get a reply from her, and I was in a deep deliberation with myself about what I should write for her in a text." He explained, and I stared at him in a daze. He is so romantically cute. I can't handle it.

I got out of my bed and hugged him the same way I would hug Adrian. "Um, so..." He said, and I looked at him, then I sat back on the bed.

"Right, what do you have in mind?" I asked and waited.

"I wanted to tell her, and I quoted it from Pinterest, It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone, so, should I send it?" He asked, and I cooed.

"You know, my mom forgot me in a parking lot once," I commented, and he stared at me for a second, then burst out laughing.

"What the hell? You just have to turn everything emotional into something funny?" He exclaimed, and I smiled with a nod.

" Yep, but to the point now. Yes, it is so good, and I recommend adding the question that you asked her the first time to let her know that you will always wait for her. You will always wait for her, right?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

His eyes widened. "Of course I will. I l-l-love her," he stuttered, making me smile like a freak.

"Good," I nodded, and he got up and headed to the door.

"Thanks, Ariel." He smiled, and I waved until he was out of my room. After two hours of staring at the ceiling and thinking of today's jerks, my eyes could not handle the sleepiness, so I was out by 11 pm and slept the whole night.

This was the first morning since I got kidnapped to wake up like any normal person in the world. I rolled in my bed, which caused my hair to tangle, but I did not care. I got on my feet and yawned, then stretched my arms. I feel refreshed and ready to eat.

After I made myself look like a decent 19-year-old girl, I headed to the kitchen. I saw Jaxon making waffles.

I love him.

He's just perfect.

He's kind-hearted.

He's smart.

He's hot.

He can cook.

He's hot.

Oh, wait, I said that...

Did I mention that he's hot?

"Good morning," he said, and I smiled.

"Good morning. Where are the boys?" I asked, then sat on a chair, watching his every move.

"They won't be here today. Owen needs to prepare for a new concert, Aaron with Lilly, you know, a check-up for the baby, and Noah will take his mom to a park for a picnic. He hasn't done that with her since we kidnapped you, and he feels bad because it was a tradition for them to go every week," he explained, and I nodded.