Chapter 7 - Edited Once

"Guys stop staring at my butt," I warned the guys walking behind me to Hoodies. I could feel their eyes on my back. The worst part was that I was still wearing my tight tank top and was freezing.

"We are not staring... We are just looking... at your long brown hair," I heard Owen say, and I rolled my eyes. My hair? Yeah right.

When I spotted the big green sign above my favorite shop, I did not think, I just dashed off like a puppy about to get run over by a car, and I was there to his rescue. I know, weird description, but eh.

"Ariel, wait!" I heard Jaxon call, so I looked behind me and saw them running after me with panicked faces. What's up with them? Ah... they think that I'm running away... Bush, please! I would know better not to run now because; four hot panicked guys versus one cute girl running is definitely not a good idea.

"Don't worry, guys, I'm not running away. I'm not stupid. I just want to wear some clothes because I'm freezing, if you haven't noticed," I slowed my steps and looked at them. They were right behind me, breathing heavily. Wow, someone is outta shape.

"You better not," Jaxon narrowed his eyes with a slight glare, and I rolled my eyes at his warning. The worker saw us and smiled, showing her cute dimples.

"Welcome, what can- oh my! what happened to you?" She gasped when she saw my bloodied top. The boys snapped their necks at me and sighed with relief.

"Oh, that's not mine," I replied with a reassuring smile. I just heard what I said... my reply was not assuring.

Noah stood next to me. "She helped to deliver a baby a while ago," he answered, looking proud. Awe

"That was you? It's all over the mall now. That's so courageous," the worker said, excited. Courageous? Bush what...

"No, not at all, I just had to do it, but now I want to wear some comfy hoodies. I'm freezing out here," I replied, rubbing my arms together to create more heat.

"Okay, come with me." I followed her to the Women's section while the boys sat on chairs waiting for me. "What color do you like the most?" She asked me while pulling a handful of hoodies. They looked pretty and were calling for me to wear them.

"All colors except brown. I don't like it on me. It doesn't compliment my skin," I replied. She nodded in understanding and handed me ten different-colored hoodies.

"Could you give me the Larger size?" I asked politely.

"Large? Why? You don't need large!" She looked so confused. Clearly, she didn't have a teenager in her house.

"I want them big. It's more comfortable," I explained, then laughed. Come on... Who doesn't want to feel comfortable in their own clothes?

She nodded. "Yeah, sure, just wait a sec," she said, then walked to another room. I looked back at the boys and saw them buying their own hoodies. No one can resist them. They are like a magnet.

"Here you go, dear," the worker returned with the same hoodies but bigger size.

"Thank you so much" I grabbed them, but then I remembered that I was still in my dirty tank top," umm can I wear one right now? and I will pay," I asked her with a sweet smile. Well... not me who's paying. The boys are.

"Yes, of course. Look at you. You can, dear," she replied. I nodded, then went to change into the changing room. I closed the door, looked at myself in the mirror, and gasped. What the hell? I look like Hunter when he wakes up. Believe me, that's not a lovely sight...

I took off my bloodied tank top but remained in my sports bra. Yes, I sleep with sports bras. Sue me.

As I was wearing my new black hoodie, I got stuck with the clothes' handle. Don't ask how. I just got stuck. Okay?

I tried to release myself but could not, so I did what I had to do. "Jaxon!" I called him. Knowing him as the ′leader of the group′ the rest would follow like Mary and her sheep.

After 13 seconds, they swung the door open to see me in my miserable situation. And yes, I counted.

"What the hell?" Noah said with a surprised face.

"Hey guys," I waved like an innocent cute little girl.

"Do I need to ask?" Jaxon sighed and ran his hand in his silky smooth dark brown hair. He looks sexy.

"Nope," I popped out the 'p' and smiled, showing my teeth. The rest of the boys chuckled at my stupidity. Jaxon motioned, put his hands around my waist, and raised me. Wow, he has a tight grip. I'm not complaining or anything, though.

"Here we go," he said like he was talking to a toddler; then, he put me down and looked into my eyes with an expression so hard to read. He had beautiful, fascinating green eyes and a ray of gray in them. That was rare. I could be lost in them all day long, let aside that sharp jawline...

He was the definition of a perfectly handsome man slash Kidnapper. The rest of the boys were gorgeous, but Jaxon had something in him that made you drown in his eyes forever and drool over him. Okay, ew, no. What I'm trying to say is that he is hot. Period.

I averted my gaze with a slight tiny little blush. "Thank you," I whispered, grabbed my hoodies, and ran from the small room full of hot guys. My kidnappers are freaking sexy. Okay, you said that like a million times now Ariel... Focus.

"Come on, you're the one who's paying, not me," I stated, and the boys came after me, not bothering to argue. I also managed to grab some sweatpants, socks, and slippers along the way to the cashier. I went to the cashier, and it was the friendly worker from earlier. "Hey again, I want to buy these, please," I politely said, and she smiled.

"Okay, and I hope you come again. You're fun to be around," she replied and I nodded. "That will be 302 dollars."

"Jaxon!" I turned my head to face him, I pointed with my eyes at the cashier, and he understood that it was his responsibility to pay. It feels great to shop. I missed shopping with mom. I haven't done that with her since I began my studies at my university.

"Here." He paid, and she gave him the change.

"Let's go," Owen pointed out, and we got out of the shop.

"Where now?" Aaron asked Jaxon, and he shook his head.

"Now to buy me some underwear and girls' stuff and shoes and other things." They looked at me, thought about what I had just said, and then blushed. 

So innocent. It will be a long day, and it's still 11:50.

••••••√√√••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√•••••••

Hello there=)

Do you like Ariel?

Comment your thoughts and I hope you vote :)