Chapter 5 - Edited Once

"So where are we going?" I asked them as we got out of the jet and started walking towards the black BMW sport. It's a hot car.

I gazed at the boys and waited for an answer. "We are waiting for a call, so until then, we will wait in a restaurant or a cafe so we can eat and rest for a bit," Jaxon replied. Then we got into the car and drove off to: I don't know where.

"What time is it?" I asked Noah, who was sitting next to me in the back, and on my other side sat Owen; from the passenger seat sat Jaxon and Aaron, the driver. "It's 8:50 am," Noah yawned, then he looked back at the window and stared at the buildings.

8:50, I guess I'm in the police news right now. My family will not stop searching for me. I know it...Well, I will have some fun before I get back... if I ever get back. I want to be a happy, kidnapped, cute girl. Maybe their boss wants to kill me in person for his own pleasure. Nah, I'm overexaggerating. Right?

As I was engrossed in my thoughts, I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I raised my head to see that it was Owen's. "Are you seriously not afraid of us?" he whispered. I sighed, then shook my head.

"No, but I don't dislike you guys so far. You had taken me from my dearest family, so you're the one who should be afraid of me," I whispered back, and his eyes widened with fear.

Yeah, I'm not an airhead. I'm not planning on doing nothing. I will do something when I feel some threat to my life. I may be physically weak, but my tongue is strong and sharp as a sword; that's why I will not shut up.

I looked back at the road and started humming some lyrics and melodies. That's what I do when I don't have anything else. I simply create random melodies. "Hey, that's pretty good" I looked at Aaron, who was focused on driving the road. I arched my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked because I was not sure what he was referring to.

"The melodies, they are good. Can I use them for my next song? Please. It will be a blast if I organized the notes and played with the tones." He looked into the rearview mirror and locked his eyes with mine. Pleading for me to say yes. Are you kidding me? That would be splendid.

"Yeah, of course, you can. If you did write it, show it to me first," I replied with a smile. I did not want to look too excited because I would lose my cool side.

"Great, and I can sing it for you," Owen, out of nowhere, pointed out with an enthusiastic smile. I guess being kidnapped by these guys is not bad at all.

I gazed at Jaxon with a smile, wanting to talk with him for a bit. As I tried to speak, he shot me a mean glare. "Could you shut up for just five damn minutes? I want to rest my eyes," he yelled at me, and I felt very offended.

Excuse you? No one yells at me because I'm Ariel Lee O'Connor. But he did look tired, and on second long thought, these guys didn't sleep. At all. On the other hand, I slept for like an hour or two.

So, being so nice, I decided to let it slide and shut up to let him sleep.

After some time on the road, Aaron parked in a 24/7 restaurant. We jumped from the car and headed inside. The coffee aroma filled our nostrils with great taste as we entered.

"Good morning to all of you, take your seats, please, lovely gentlemen and... girl." some waitress came to us as soon as we stood next to the big standing menu. She eyed me up and down, then rolled her brown eyes with a huff.

She was starting to play with my nerves, trying to seduce the boys with her big boobs, huh? She looked unattractive doing that. Her makeup for instants...What is wrong with it? I don't hate makeup, but her makeup was intense. Now, don't say that I'm mean because she started it. She called me 'girl' in a disgusted tone.