"Okay, round two?" He eventually asked.

"I'm down if you are."

I won.

  ✗✗✗✗

"Jace! Put me down!"

"Nah, you get a pretty good view from down there, don't you think?"

I watched as Jace hauled Clary over his shoulder while she thrashed against him with a small smile playing on my lips. These two were adorable.

"Hey, Athena, right?"

I turned around to see the same girl I saw from last night with dark brown–almost black hair that went down to her waste walking up to me.

"It's just Thea. I'm going to guess you're Alec's sister? Maryse mentioned he had one."

She smiled and gave me a little nod. "That's me; Isabelle Lightwood. Nice to meet you."

"Same to you." I gave her a little smile of my own before turning back to Jace and Clary. They were currently laughing with each other. I really wanted to yell at them to kiss. Someone had to tell them how to do this.

"Are they dating?" I asked Isabel who was looking at them as well.

"Unfortunately, no."

"Well they need to."

She looked shocked at my words, but the shock soon turned to happiness. "By the angel, finally! You are the first girl to not be jealous of him with someone else. I can finally ship them with someone without being criticized!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her words. "I'm honoured to be able to ship them with you, Izzy- can I call you that?"

"Yeah, no worries, everyone does." She grinned. "But honestly, Thea, where have you been all my life?"

"Hey, Isabel! Who's this?" We both turned to see a guy somewhere around 18 approach us. He was looked just as much like a god as Jace and Alec; tall, brown hair, forest green eyes, and his shirt fit just right to see the outlines of some of his perfectly sculpted abs and biceps. Greek god right there. Then again, the same could be said for just about everyone I'd met so far.

"Eli! I'd like you to meet the new Mundie, Thea Westchester. Thea-" She said turning to me. "I'd like you to meet Elias Cahill, one of the Shadowhunters staying her from the London Institute."

"Nice to meet you Thea."

"Alright, well I'm going to leave you to it. I have to go find my little brother. See you later, Thea!" Izzy called over her shoulder as she walked off.

"So how long are you staying for?"

"Oh my God, I love your accent." I blurted, causing him to laugh. I grinned, sheepishly. "Sorry that was so weird." But it's true. "Anyway, nice to meet you too, Elias, and I'm here for–well I don't know how long actually."

"Well I hope you enjoy your stay and no worries about the accent thing. At least you didn't say you think my accent was adorable."