Chapter 18*

*June's sub-POV*

"Wait. June, may iba pa tayong kasama dito..." Dan said. Nagsisipagtaasan ang mga buhok ko sa batok. "Kelvin, isn't it?" I replied knowing this was his doing. "Very good boy," Kelvin said. And then... WHOA!!! *slice*

"Dan!!!" I somewhat panicked as Kelvin tossed Dan towards the two swordsmen slicing his body into pieces. I looked furiously at Kelvin who was holding Dan's soul. "Enough pain... enough pain..." Dan was crying out.

"Now, now, Son of Lights. You wouldn't want to have the same fate, would you?" Kelvin said. I have no other choice knowing four swords are aimed behind me. "Ugh," I resisted pain as one of the swords stabbed me on the heart, man. ON THE HEART.

*Cody's POV*

"How am I going to get out of here?" I asked myself. "Why don't you let me do it?" a familiar voice said to me. I looked at the light by the cage door. "Missed me?" he said as he unlocked my cage.

"Kelvin! As in the REAL Kelvin!" ako'y napa-exaggerate nang nakita ko nang gising na ang kaluluwa ni Kelvin. Pero the moment nakalabas na ako ay dumating na yung faker... holding June's and Dan's souls.

"Hey faker, give back Kelvin's body NOW!" I said. "I will... in exchange of all these souls I've collected..." he replied. Sumagot si Kelvin, "Then I have to do this the hard way..." Tumayo sa tabi ko ang kaluluwang lumutang at unti-unting nag-regenerate ang katawan ni Kelvin.

"Tokotsunaito Mode!" he said changing his look from not the usual Tokotsunaito he used to be. His body was wrapped with black light and armored with chest and rib bones on the external. (Imagine niyo nalang na parang Fullbring ni Ichigo Kurosaki. Kung hindi talaga maconceptualize, parang ganito. Parang lang. To the right. To the right.) Claw-like bones were engraved on the right side of his face while his left eye was bleeding...

Two chains from the sky then extended to our floor. Tinali ni faker ang dalawang kaluluwang hawak sa isa at inequip yung isa sa kanyang braso. "Nexus Mode!" I called out my Nexus Mode... but nothing happened.

I looked down at my feet. Walang anino. "Mwahahahaha! Don't you see... hindi anino ni Kelvin ang nawawala all this time. Kundi anino mo." Inalala ko yung araw na umalis si Kelvin nang walang anino. Biglang nag-sync in sa akin ang lahat... hindi ako nagfocus sa aninong nasa akin... Dumating sa point na may isang picture na lumabas. Kumaway-kaway ang shadow na nasa akin habang ako'y walang kibong pinanuod si Kelvin umalis.

"Ang anino mo which contains Nexus Cody... na dahilan kung bakit nandito kayong lahat. Nexus Cody was made... by me... And technically... it's your shadow that dragged the students and souls to my full advantage..." sabi ni faker. Biglang may humawak na kamay sa ulo ni fake Kelvin.

"I don't need this body anymore... Nexusburst!" the voice said burning Kelvin's body. "NOOOOOO!!!" sinubukan pigilan ni Kelvin na masunog ang katawan niya. Pero it was too late. It already turned to ash.

"No!" Meanwhile, I was frustrated knowing who was behind the flame. It was... me (the Nexus me actually). "I am the king of Raef..." I said it. "That can't be you, Cody. Impossible. You're much more sensible than that version of you," Kelvin said to me. Kaya pala nasabi ni Dan sa akin na iakw ang vibe ko. Jeez, Nexus has some ego.