Both Are In One Group !!!

We were there, staring at each other for how long, I didn't have any idea..
Suddenly a voice was heard and it forced us to break that in a second.
I clearly recgonized that voice, it was Steve's.

Before we could get caught, I stepped back from Audin add he did the same, probably he knew what I wanted.

Steve entered to the room and I was there with Audin ;

"What are you ?- He stopped and glanced at Audin.

Ahh
Steve, let's go now, it's too late -I instited as I didn't want him to meet Audin.

"Wait Emma ,
Who is this guy and what were doing here with .."

Listen Steve
He is Audin, my classmate and we ..we were..

"We were what Emma? "

"We were thirsty so we were here to take some water "- Audin said with an intense look on his face and was throwing a strong gaze towards me.

Ohh, thank god
There was a refrigerator at the corner and I must say Audin got the most brilliant mind in the whole world, like a super fast computer or you can say a robot.

"Ohh, OK.
You are done now? "-Steve asked me

"yes "

"let's go then" - he said holding my hand .

I was trying to keep my eyes off from Audin but those fucking eyes never listen to me, they are so much addicted to him.

He was staring at me like the same way I was. Then Steve pulled me and I could find my heart was aching, probably more dangerously than a heart patient.

-------------------------------------------------------
Next day at college

Steve offered her a ride to the college and she didn't have any reason to deny it rather she thought it would be helpful for her. So she gladly agreed and when they both reached at the classroom, almost all the students were present.
Before knowing what she was doing, her eyes were on Audin and of course his were on here.

She looked at him thoroughly.
He was wearing a dark jeans and a white bottom up shirt with the top bottom of his neck undone and sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

His bright blue eyes were inspecting her and she could feel his grinning when her eyes travelled down to his face.

Steve was holding her hand, like they still were studying in an elementary school.

She could see his hands were clenched into fists, his shoulders tensed as he watched their hands locked together.
He gave her a cocky smile and that smile was filled with "I will show you later "-look

She didn't know what to do either.

Then she took a seat besides Drasti and teacher entered into the classroom.

"Listen students, our college is going to organize an exhibition on science and technology, very soon.

So I want you all participate in it and you will be grouped on the reference to your previous markshit...

Am I clear? " - She asked

"yes ma'am "

"OK so listen carefully
I will announce the group one by one.

Group 1 - Audin and Emma
Group 2 - Nill and Alex
Group 3 -Drasti and Brett

"What !
Did u listen the same what I heard? "- Emma asked Drasti with at most surprise in her voice

"What are you asking about Emma? "

"with whom I got grouped with? "

"It's Audin "

"Really? "

"Aren't you OK with it ?
Why are you acting like a mad Emma?
Is he annoys you are what? "

"no no its fine.
Concentrate "

Emma looked at him again which she knows he might doing the same.
He pasted a smile and tried his best to act like "Nothing is my fault , it's all god's will "- This look made him to look both vunrable and sexy at the same time.

"Group 38 - Parker and Brittney "
"OK then I grouped you all so you can prepare your projects from now. "
"you will have a day off and then come to exhibition with a perfect presentation. " - teacher explained

Her face turned in to nice shade of pink by the imagination of preparing the project with Audin.
The alternative was to find some excuses not to attend the exhibition.

"Ma'am, will it be OK if I will not participate in it ?" - Emma asked

"No Emma
Each and every student is bound to do it and it's a strict order from the Principal. "

"OK, ma'am
Thank you "

With that she sat down and when she looked at Audin, his face was looking more brighter than before , with a hearty smile on his perfect shaped lips.

"Gosh, the smile can kill.. " - She murmured.

"Excuse me Ma'am " Steve stood up and said ,
"Actually I'm new here and I also want to participate in it. So can I ? "

"Yes, sure .
You can join any group "

"Thank you ma'am "
"I want to join with Em..
He was cut off by Audin.

"Ma'am, can we go and prepare the project then ?"- He asked with his eye
were literally burning and his remarkable smirk matches it properly. It made her to stare at him..

"Yes, sure Mr Audin you can go with your group mate and start the preparation. "

With that he came to her and l
Held her hand then pulled her out of the classroom.

All she saw the surprised faces all over the classroom..

----------------

Hello my dear readers 😊
First of all ,sorry for the late update.
I honestly didn't find any plot to write.
Sorry again and thanks for reading this book.
I hope you will enjoy this but if you feel bored, then please let me know ;
I will delete it and will publish a new chapter with something other ideas.

I would love to request to, if you are interested you can give plots and new ideas... It will be much appreciated and I will give credit for it.

Plz vote, comment and share..

Thank you again 💝💖💕💞

I want to dedicate this to one of my best watty friend ssamantaray
She is amazing and always encouraging..
Thank you so much lovely for all your support 😍😍😘😘😘