32

After a long day at school a tried Yoongi made his way up the stairs of his house in attempt to get to his bedroom and sleep. He felt grumpy because his coach made the entire team stay after practice to have a talk before their first game of the season and he was grumpy because he had a dinner to get to at 8 PM although he was not in slightest mood for it.

That was until he opened his bedroom door and found a silver haired boy lying on his bed in nothing but his underwear. A smile found it's way to the older's lips as Jimin shot off the bed and threw confetti into his face.

''Happy birthday!'' The younger cheered. Yoongi made his way over to the silver haired boy with a gummy smile plastered over his face and pulled the younger into a passionate kiss.

''Are you my present?'' He asked earning a giggle from the younger.

''You could say so.'' The younger said back, playfulness evident in his voice. ''But not quite, I'm going to need you to get naked.''

''Don't have to tell me twice.'' Yoongi said back earning another giggle. The younger helped him out of his clothes then led him to the bathroom. Another grin made it's way to the older's face when he saw the bathtub was filled up, there was a bath bomb in the water and candles were lit around it. ''Are we recreating the picture?'' Yoongi joked wrapping his arms around the younger who only giggled.

''I figured you've had a long day and needed some relaxing.'' The younger explained as he led Yoongi over to the bathtub, he took the older's underwear off leaving him completely naked then did the same for himself and stepped into the tub making the older follow behind.

They sat down inside the tub with Yoongi leaning on the wall while the younger laid down on his chest and rested his head on the older's shoulder. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the silver haired boy and placed a kiss on his cheek.

''So we're not recreating the picture?'' The older joked making Jimin giggle again.

''So impatient.'' The younger said to himself as he reached for something he placed on the ground. He took a pink polaroid camera and held onto it tightly to not drop it into the water. ''I had to borrow it from Jin hyung so we can't drop it or he's going to kill us.'' Jimin warned.

''Wait our hair need to be wet like on the original picture.'' Yoongi reminded and took the camera from the younger's hands. ''Don't breathe in any water.'' Before the younger could even process what Yoongi meant he was already pushed under water.

''Yoongi!'' He glared at the older as he finally got back up, a gummy smile was on the older's lips. ''My turn.'' Jimin pushed the older's head into the water and held onto it for a bit just to get back at him then released him. Yoongi didn't seem to mind, he just fixed the now slightly faded silver hair on the younger's head, making it a bit more ruffled then pulled him back into his arms and handed the younger the camera.

''You take the picture.'' He told the older and rested his head on his shoulder.

''You ready?'' The younger asked earning a nod. They smiled into the camera and Jimin took the picture then quickly placed it underneath a towel so the light wouldn't ruin the picture.

''Wait we should both have our own picture.'' The older suggested.

''What pose should we do on this one?'' The younger asked making the older take the camera.

''I have an idea.'' He told the younger, before Jimin could even ask what the idea was Yoongi grabbed his face with his free hand and pulled him into a kiss taking the picture as he did so. Once the polariod came out he placed it next to the other then put the camera away to a safe distance away form the water. ''Thank you, baby.'' He said to the younger as he placed a sweet kiss on his lips.