Chapter 15

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm going off at 3:30. I groan and turn over and turn it off. I roll back over and see Uriah getting up to get dressed. I sigh loudly and go over to the clothes I laid out for today. Today we are leaving for Disney world.

I put on my tank top and a pair of black joggers. I put my pair of shorts in my backpack and bring it out into the living room with my suitcase. I put on my favorite necklace that Uri gave me in high school. I braid my hair and grab my sunglasses, though I don't need them right now. I stuff them in my overpacked backpack and zip it up.

I go back into my room and see Uriah just zipping up his suitcase. He grabs his stuff and my hand and we go grab my stuff. Once we have all of our stuff, and have double checked we didn't forget anything, we walk out of the apartment. I knock on Zeke's door. He opens it with Shauna and all of their stuff. We walk down to Zeke's car and pile in. I'm sitting in the back with Uriah and some of our stuff. I lay my head on his shoulder and interlace my fingers with his. I quickly fall back asleep.

I wake up about half an hour later in the airport parking lot. I help unload all of the stuff and we head into the airport to go through security. Once we are finally through security, we go to the spot where we said we would meet the rest of the gang. We are the first ones there. We sit down in the uncomfortable chairs by our gate. I'm about to lay my head back down on Uriah's shoulder when I hear heels clicking and Christina squeal. I sit up and see Chris, Will, Lynn, Mar, and Four walking toward us with all of their bags. They join us as we wait to start loading.

Once we are all here, Shauna passed us all our plane tickets. I see I'm sitting in between Christina and Uri, with Uri by the window and Chris on the aisle, so she's next to Will, Zeke, and Shauna. Mar, Lynn, and Four are right in front of us. Uriah kicks the chair in front of him jokingly, thinking it was Mar. Then Four turns around and glares at him and he quickly stops. I die laughing and Uri glares at me.

I look at Chris and she is already fast asleep, while other people are still boarding. I poke Uriah and point at Chris and he laughs at that too. I put the arm rest up between the two of us and scoot so that I'm lying against him.

About an hour later I'm woken up to someone poking me. I sit up and see that it was Christina.

"What's up?" I ask groggily.

"Everyone's asleep and I'm bored" she replies.

"Why aren't you asleep?"

"I had coffee this morning and it's just kicking in now." I sigh and sit up more. For the rest of the flight we sit and talk.

We land and finally get out of the airport around 12. I changed into my shorts when we landed and we are now going to where we are staying. Shauna hasn't told us anything about where we are staying except for that it's in Disney. We get in a taxi and drive to Disney. We get in with all of our suitcases, and Shauna leads us to where we are staying. She leads us up to a beach house. She goes up to the door and unlocks it, then lets us all in. Inside is a huge kitchen and living room area, that leads to a massive pool in the backyard. We are all still marveling at the house when Shauna says,

"So I couldn't decide on how to split up the rooms because there is 3 rooms with a queen sized bed and 1 room with 3 single beds, so I figured we could draw sticks." Shauna pulls out two different bags of popsicle sticks. Marlene runs into the kitchen and grabs two cups. She sets them on the table. Shauna puts sticks into both of the cups.

"Okay, so, this cup has a stick with everyone's name on it. This cup has a stick for each room. Someone will draw a name, then draw what room they have. If you get someone where it would be very awkward to share a room with, you can switch."