Chapter 12

Tris P.O.V

I wake up at 10 and go to get dressed. Today we are planning for Chris's wedding and packing for Disney World. I put on a pair of jeans and a yellow jacket. I do some simple makeup and braid my hair. I slip on my converse and go over to Chris and Will's apartment where all of the other girls are. All the girls welcome me as I come in. I join them at the kitchen table and see there is already lots of papers detailing the plans for the ceremony, reception, and invitations.

"So, what have I missed?" I ask, sitting down.

"We are thinking a rose gold and gold color theme for everything, including decorations, bridesmaid dresses, and invitations. For a date, we are thinking August 19th, which is a month and a half after we get back from Disney. All of this has to be approved by Will of course, but he will probably be fine with it." Marlene explains.

"That's all that you have done? You have been doing this for a week." I say.

"There is a lot of tough decisions that we can't just throw together. Speaking of tough decisions, I have made mine about bridesmaids." Chris says, pulling a small stack of envelopes out of her purse and handing one to each of us. On the front of the envelope is my name written in pretty cursive.

I flip it over and open the envelope, I pull out the card. On the front, it says, 'I found my man, but I still need my girls'. I open it up and confetti flies out at me. In big, messy, all upper case, writing that I can tell is Will's it says, 'Will you be my maid of honor?' We all realize the question at the same time, I jump up and hug Christina. All the other girls join us in a giant bear hug. We all pull away.

"Is it only us?" I ask. Christina nods.

"Who is the maid of honor?" Shauna asks. Christina points to me. We continue planning the wedding for a couple more hours. It is very hard to get anything done because we get off topic easily and Christina is very indecisive.

Once we are done for the day, I go back to my apartment. When I walk in, Uriah is sitting on the couch. I walk over and give him a kiss on the cheek, then go into the kitchen. When I get into the kitchen, I stop and turn around.

"How did you get in here?" I ask Uriah.

"Zeke let me in." Uriah explains. I nod and turn back around. I make it about 3 feet before I stop and turn around again.

"How did Zeke get in here?" I ask.

"He had a key." I sigh loudly, and shake my head. "You know, I was wondering why he had a key and I didn't." Uriah says. I put my purse down on the counter, and go over to Zeke's apartment. I pound on the door.

"EZEKIEL PEDRAD OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I yell at him

"Why should I?" He says from the inside

"We have an important matter to discuss" I say. He opens the door a crack and sticks his head out.

"Is it about the key?" He asks

"Yes, it's about the key. Why do you have a key to my apartment?"

"You left it on my counter, I thought you were giving it to me." He replies.

"I thought I lost that key! I had to pay 30 dollars for a new one, and now the landlord hates me!" I yell at him. He opens the door the rest of the way.

"I can give it back if you want." He says.

"That would be nice." He goes back into his apartment and I follow him. He goes into the kitchen and opens a drawer with many different keys in it. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Why do you have so many keys?" I ask, as he hands me back mine.

"A key for everywhere I've lived, plus the majority of our friends apartments." He says. I roll my eyes at him and go back to my apartment. I go and sit next to Uri on the couch.

"So how is Chris's wedding going?" He asks.

"Not great so far. We have about a quarter of the decisions done and it's 2 months away." I explain. Then there's a knock on the door. "Speaking of Chris." I say as I get up to answer it. I open the door and Chris walks in and right by me. She walks right into my bedroom and into the closet. Uriah laughs as I go to follow her.

"You don't have any Disney themed clothes." Christina complains. "We need to go shopping right now." I groan as Christina pulls me out the door past a laughing Uriah. I glare at him as I close the door behind me.

We get into Christina's car and she drives to the mall. We go into the mall and go to the Disney store. I end up getting more than I was planning on, and Chris gets her usual amount.

We carry our bags back to her car and she drives back to my apartment. She helps me carry my bags up. When we get in to my apartment, Uriah is still on the couch where we left him.

"Did you even move at all?" Chris asks him, pushing me towards my room.

"Nope" he replies "it was very relaxing." I roll my eyes and drop all my bags in my room. I go into my closet and pull out my suitcase. Chris essentially puts all of the clothes I got today into my suitcase, plus a few I already had.

Once we are done, I put my suitcase in the corner and go out into the living room. I say goodbye to Chris and sit on the couch with Uri. He puts on a movie and I fall asleep in his arms.

A/N Hey guys! I know I suck at updating regularly but I am going to try to be better!!!