Chapter 4

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to Chris shaking me awake. I sit up and remember all the events of last night. I look around and Daniel is not here.

"He left last night." Chris says, knowing what I'm thinking. "Come on, were leaving today." I get up and get dressed in leggings and a sweatshirt. I pack all my stuff into my suitcase. We grab all our stuff and go down to the car. We load it all in then I sit in the back while Chris and Will sit up front.

I lay my head on my bag and slowly drift off to sleep.

Christina P.O.V

We made plans last night to say goodbye to everyone one last time in the parking lot by Zeke's apartment. We get to the lot and find Tris asleep in the back.

"Let her sleep." Will says. "She's had a rough weekend." We get out of the car and walk over to where everyone already is.

"Where's Tris?" Zeke asks, after we say hello.

"Sleeping in the car." I say. We all hug and have side conversations. When I get to Uriah he hugs me then looks me in the eye.

"Will you tell Tris I'm sorry, and I didn't mean for this to happen?" He says.

"Uriah, you need to tell her. You'll just need to give her some time." I say this and he nods, as if this is what he was expecting.

We say goodbye to everyone else and get back in the car. We drive back in mostly silence.

A/N sorry super short chapter! I hope to update again soon!