Chapter 1

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I get out of bed and look around my new apartment. Christina and I got apartments next door to each other. Chris and Will are still dating and are super cute together. I have a feeling Will is going to propose soon.

I live in my apartment about 2 hours away from Chicago. I live with my boyfriend, Daniel. We met in college. He was there to become a music teacher. I look to the other side of the bed and he's gone already. I walk into the tiny little kitchen. Daniel is reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. I come up behind him and hug him. I then go to sit across from him.

"Are you going to look look for a job today?" I ask him. He nods.

"And then we're going to Chicago tonight right?" He asks. I nod. We are going to Chicago for the weekend so Daniel can meet my family and friends with Will and Christina. We finish breakfast and Daniel goes job searching. I go over to Chris's apartment. I knock on the door and she answers almost right away. 

"Ready for this weekend?" She asks me.

"somewhat, that's why i came over here. I need you to help me pack." I say. Chris thinks for a second, then realizes she would get to pick out my outfits and smiles.

"Lets go then!" She says smiling.

A/N 

Hello! This will be the sequel for my Divergent High {Uris} book!

I know this is super short but I really wanted to post something, so...

Anyways, second chapter coming soon!