Chapter Four: Betrayal

Be aware, I sorta turned America into a villain here, sorry not sorry huns she's a bad bitch :p

"MAXON!" America yelled. she couldn't believe her eyes.

She tried so hard to think positively of this whole Kriss situation, with the letter and her coming over. But, this? How the hell was she supposed to think positively about her husband and Kriss of all people basically making out?

Maxon pushed Kriss off of him as fast as he could, looking at America with wide eyes, like he got caught in the act while committing a crime.

"America! Oh my goodness please I swear its not what it looks like," Maxon pleaded. "Let me explain please,"

"Not what it looks like? What's there to explain Maxon?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"America please just let me explain. This is all a misunderstanding-" Maxon tries but America wasn't having it, not one bit. She felt something inside finally break, bringing out a side she never knew she had.

"Shut up." She snapped. "Think about it Maxon, first I see a letter from her asking for some sort of gift because what you gave her before ran out. I saw all the pet names she wrote on it. But I tried to think positively. I thought... maybe it was a going away present or something friendly." America laughed unhumorously.

"Then not even a day later you tell me shes coming over and are so adamant on her seeing only you. I tried to, again think positively, maybe she just really did feel uncomfortable around me." America paused for a moment, holding back the tears threatening to fall.

"Now, what am I supposed to make of this 'misunderstanding'? Should I just laugh it off? Say that "ohh I'm sure she was just feeling lonely because whoever she's with just doesn't feel the same." I know how great of a kisser you are so it could be a possibility. But then that must mean you've kissed even before this haven't you? That this isn't the first time? So I can't think like that."

At this point America was spouting out random nonsense. But she couldn't stop. If she did the tears would fall and they wouldn't stop.

"America-" Kriss tried this time but the said girl was quick to cut her off again.

"Did I freaking say you could speak? Shut your damn mouth you absolute imbicile." The woman seethed.

America took a deep breath to calm her breathing a little. "How long?" She ask.

"What?" He asked, looking at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"How long?" America asked again, feeling her strong exterior crumbling every second that past.

"3 years..." America stared at him dumbfoundedly, completely at a loss for words.

3...years?

"So you have been cheating on me for almost half the time we've been married. " He paused and glanced at Kriss, who gave him a blank expression.

"Yes..." He answered guilty.

"How many times have you met?" America questioned. She had so many questions but she needed to hear the main ones first.

"Uh.. at the end of every month." Maxon answered nervously.

America tried to control her tears but now, she couldn't bare to hold it in.

"Your not the Maxon I loved anymore. Your just a cruel lair who doesn't love or care for his family" She whispered, loud enough for them to hear.

"Please America just listen to me!" He begged.