• 8

"Don't know you super well but I think that you might be the same as me."

Two days. Two days of being cooped up in the hotel doing nothing but twiddling our damn thumbs. Mitch hadnt said anything to Freya after the kiss at the mall.

Everything was back to routine. Watch tv, shower, more tv, shower again, eat, and go to bed. Freya still found herself stroking Mitch's hair trying to get him to calm down whenever he had bad dreams. It wasn't like she hadn't tried to stop. She just couldn't help it.

They were originally going to leave and head to Berlin a couple days ago. However, they both realized that after that stunt at the mall men would still be around looking for them, so they had to lay low longer than planned.

It was the third day and Freya had enough. She was so over staring at the wall or watching whatever her or Mitch put on. Showering started to get old and her staying in this room made her anxious. She needed to do something.

She plopped on the bed, in the way of Mitch's view. "Get dressed loser were going somewhere." He looked at her quizzically, "We're supposed to be laying low Freya. Going somewhere is not laying low."

Freya was somewhat surprised. Those were the first real words Mitch has ever said to her since the mall besides, 'You can turn it to whatever you want.'

Freya rolled her eyes and pouted, "Oh, come on Mitchy! Live a little, we're only gonna go to the bar across the street. No ones gonna recognize us they're all gonna be to drunk. I want to get drunk! Im sick of sitting here and staring at the same pattern on the wall. Im losing my fucking mind! If I stay here any longer I think I might go Jack Torrance from the shinning on you."

Mitch stared at Freya with and eyebrow risen. She looked at him with pleading eyes and he thought it over. She was right, most people would be to drunk to recognize them and sitting in this hotel room was starting to get to him too. With sigh knowing this would probably be a bad idea he agreed, "Fine."

"Yes!" Freya jumped up from her spot and did a happy dance. She looked over at Mitch to see him looking at her with a small smile on his face. He shook his head and muttered something under his breath as he headed to the bathroom to get ready.

Freya was tapping her feet anxiously and when he finally came out she hopped out of her seat and ran to the door. Mitch followed her out and they were on there way.