"So today I was thinking of dinner and a movie tonight." Sixx said.

"That's sounds like a plan to me." I said smiling and feeling special.

"Where would you like to eat?" he asked.

"Nowhere special. I'm actually craving steak and maybe a loaded burger." I said licking my lips.

"So the diner on the corner sounds good?" he asked chuckling.

"Yeah can we go now?" I asked feeling really hungry.

"Yeah let me check to see what is playing at the movies and we will go." he said still chuckling.

I decided to eat some crackers while I waited. I hate being hungry. I think when people are hungry it brings out the bad side of them.

"How about we go watch "Bad Word"?" he asked.

"Oh that looked funny." I said still munching in crackers.

"Come on lets feed you." he said pulling me behind him as he headed for the door.

I was bouncing as we road the elevator down to the garage. I could feel my mouth water more and more the closer we got. Once in the garage Sixx picked one of the many trucks and helped me in.

"Hey welcome to Patty's Diner. My name is Wendy and I will be your server for the night. What can I get you to drink?" asked our server.

"I'll take a root beer float." Sixx said.

"Chocolate, strawberry and banana shake, please." I said causing her and Sixx to look at me. "What it says have a shake just the way you like it. I couldn't decide if I wanted chocolate, strawberry or banana so is like them all in one, please." I said dragging out the the word please.

"That's fine, I'll be right back with your drinks and get your food order." Wendy said.

"Thank you." I said smiling at her.

"Are you feeling okay?" Sixx asked looking worried.

"Just hungry." I said looking at the menu.

"Do you know what you want?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling at him. He was so sexy. What that man can do to my body. Yum.

To get my mind off the food and drink and my sexy mate I decided to look around. The diner was actually really cute. It had the old fashion feel with all the modern touches. Cute black and white checkered floor, red and with tables and bench seats with round stools at the counter. A modern juke box by the door. Really cute.

"Here you go guys. One root beer float and one special milk shake." Wendy said placing the drinks in front of us.

"Thank you." Sixx and I both said.

"Your welcome. Now what can I get for you?" she asked taking her note book and pen.

"I'll take the county steak meal with extra potatoes and gravy." Sixx said.

"I would like a steak with onions and mushrooms, medium well, a loaded burger and fries, mozzarella cheese sticks and cole slaw please." I said smiling at her until I saw a look of discus on her face and shock on sixx's. I lowered my head and all kinds if emotions started to run through me.

"Just go put the order in." Sixx snapped. I felt arms lift me and soon I was sitting in his lap as he rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No I'm sorry, you said you was hungry and now I actually believe you. I must have work quite an appetite out of ya." He said sounding smug.

"And I want more." I said into his neck making him shiver. I love getting a reaction out of him.