"Come on pretty lady, have some fun with us-"

"-Is there a problem here?"Meliodas interrupted.

I stood up beside Meliodas, sighing in relief.

"What's a kid like you doing in a tavern?"One asked.

Meliodas crossed his arms. "I'm the owner. I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my friend alone."

Friend? Why did I feel...disappointed? We walked back to the bar, leaving the six men by themselves in the corner.

"Thanks, Meliodas"I smiled.

"No problem Y/N"He replied.

I went back to taking orders from customers, avoiding the table with the six men at it. The rest of my shift was easy, and Elizabeth seemed to be getting the hang of her job.

10:59 pm.....

I didn't even realize how late it was starting to get. I was just sitting on the stairs, watching Ban, Elizabeth, Meliodas and Hawk talking and having fun at the tables.

Ban was drinking, which is what I expected him to be doing. Meliodas was talking with Elizabeth, and Hawk was just eating scraps.

Suddenly I remembered the conversation from earlier. Did I really wreck the forest? I walked down the stairs and headed to the door.

"Y/N? where are you going?~" Ban asked.

"The forest."I simply stated.

My hand reached for the doorknob.

"Don't wake up Diane."Meliodas said.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside. I quietly headed to where the forest should have been, only to see a giant hole in the ground.

"I did that?"I whispered.

I jumped down into the hole. It was quite deep.

"Yep. I definitely did this. I can still feel some of my magic energy here."I sighed.

Suddenly, I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder.

"What the hell?"I growled, looking at my shoulder.

Stabbed into my shoulder was a spear. A spear that I knew very well.....Chastiefol.

"Hello, Y/N."A voice said from behind me.

"This spear....King?"I whispered.

The spear was harshly pulled out, leaving a bleeding wound in my shoulder. Me and King never seemed to get along, and fought a lot with eachother when all of the sins were together. We were basically enemies.

"Long time no see."I chuckled, turning around.

"Not long enough. Your temper tantrum last night is what lead me here. Ban is here too, correct?"

His voice was so....emotionless. Not that I really cared though.

"Yeah. Ban is here. Might not want to make any noise though, because Diane is here too."I glared.

He froze up for a second, but returned to normal shortly after. I smirked, and Chastiefol was sent right in front of my neck. I grabbed it and moved it away.

"Aww do you miss your girlfriend King?"I smirked.

I definitely got him angry now. I wasn't paying attention to Chastiefol, because it had turned into a large amount of small daggers. King moved his hand, and in a flash the daggers all came flying at me.

"Demon Chains: Shield!"I shouted.

A chain bubble formed around me. I got a few cuts from the daggers that managed to hit me. I heard the door of the Boar Hat slam open. My bubble disappeared and I looked up at King, smirking.

"This isn't over, Y/N."King growled, flying off with Chastiefol.

Meliodas appeared at the top of the hole. I moved some of my H/C hair out of my eyes and waved up at him, then collapsed on my knees. I saw Meliodas jump down and land in front of me. He picked me up and jumped back out of the hole.

"Hey Meliodas."I said.

"What happened to you Y/N?!"He asked, running back to the tavern.

"Nothing important, I just had a meeting with an old friend."I smirked.

===========================

Chapter 7 is now up! I hope you enjoyed it! Also HOLY CRAP thank you all for 800 READS!! I can't believe this is getting so big.... Thank you!! <3 Tell me what you thought about this chapter in the comments below!

Finished on: August 17, 10:59 pm

Word count: 1673