"O-Oh! That's alright, Y/N. What kind of clothes do you like?"

She looked a little upset. Was I a little too harsh? We walked through some more clothing shops. There wasn't many things other than dresses being sold for girls here. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"Elizabeth asked.

"There's a lot of dresses here, not much stuff to wear in combat."

I glanced around looking for something to buy. I had picked out some F/C shorts, two black tank tops, and a new F/C cloak. I finally had some new clothes!

"Are you hungry Elizabeth? We can go get some food if you are, I'll pay."I smiled.

"Really? You don't have to do that Y/N, I can just eat something at the tavern-"

I cut her off,"Nope, you're not going to eat Meliodas's awful cooking. Pick any place to eat okay?"

We walked along to a small food stall, and Elizabeth ordered some food. I payed the person selling it, and we started walking.

"Hm? You're not going to eat anything Y/N?"Elizabeth asked.

I shook my head"I'm not very hungry right now. We should start heading back, we have to work in a few minutes"

"A-A few minutes?! We're going to be late!"She cried

I chuckled"Meliodas won't care.....hopefully."

We headed back up to the tavern, talking about random things on the way up.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, it sure is packed in here!"I said amazed.

The entire tavern was filled, and we had to push through some people to get to Meliodas, who was behind the bar serving drinks.

"Sup Meliodas."I said.

He glanced up at us"You're late for work"

"Yeah, we know. You seem to be managing without us though."I chuckled.

I took off my cloak and set it behind the counter. I started taking orders from tables. I saw a group of people come in, they looked pretty suspicious. Still, they were customers so I walked over to take their orders. I also didn't want Elizabeth to go over just in case they're creeps.

"Hello! Welcome to the Boar Hat tavern! What can I get you?"I politely asked.

"Well aren't you a pretty lady~ We all want some of the strongest stuff you got."A man said, winking.

Gross.

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks soon."

I walked over to Meliodas and told him the orders.

"Hey, keep an eye on those guys in the corner okay?"I said.

He nodded, handing me the drinks. I took all seven over to the table.

"Here you go!"I said, placing the drinks down.

I was about to walk away when one of them grabbed my arm and pulled down into an empty seat at their table.

"Hey babe, you should stay with us for a little while~"One of the six said.

I glanced over at Meliodas and he was glaring over at the men. I shook my head.

"I can't, I'm working."I calmly stated.

The extra drink they ordered was pushed in front of me. I nervously pushed it away.