{ last }

SEVEN YEARS LATER

JaeEun POV

"Mrs. Kim? You have no schedules today, you may leave the company boundaries" my assistant says as she walks through the door.

Yep, Mingyu and I got married and I fell pregnant on the night of our honeymoon. We both were so blessed for healthy twins, both girls, beautiful girls.

"Thank you" I kindly respond as my assistant leaves.

I pack up my things into my work bag and head for home.

I now work at my parents' company, they're still the head but it was my turn to do most of the work as they rest now. They stay at home more often and do not come into the company for about 1 week, sometimes they'll come in more if they had too.

Mostly there are other platforms here and the boss on those platforms are in charge of the company, and the security at the front desk.

It is really safe.

I grab my car keys and disappear into the halls. I press the button to go down the elevator.

Once I've reached the ground floor, I walk out of the elevator with my clacking shoes that echo throughout the floor.

"Mrs. Kim, how did you design so many stuff all by yourself?", "Mrs. Kim, how are your twins?", "Mrs. Kim, where are your parents?." So many questions thrown at me at once.

I'm a international fashion designer and my items sell out insanely fast. That's why these people are taking photos of me and asking me questions, its annoying but sometimes it feels nice that someone would ask you, 'how are you?' or 'are you okay?.'

I get into my car and drive off, ignoring the reporters screaming and yelling.

Suddenly my phone rings, I hook it up to my car with the cord and press answer on the steering wheel, "yeoboseyo?" I ask, "Jagi, where are you?" Mingyu shouts, "On my way home, what's wrong?" I ask, still focusing on the road.

"The twins, they're running around and I'm so tired, please hurry" he cries, "honey, relax, let them play, just lay on the couch for another 5 minutes. I'm almost home" I say, "Araso, see you soon" he says and we end the call.

"EOMMA" yells JaeMin as I walk through the door, "AH EOMMA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Yoona comes after and hugs me tightly.

Mingyu comes walking out of the kitchen, sweat running down his face as he stood there, trying to catch his breath.

"A-about time" he says, still being able to breathe. I laugh at his actions.

I kneel down to hug my girls, "how are you today? Has Appa being good to you?" I asked the girls.

"Ani, Appa said he won't give me chocolate" Yoona frowns, I look at him, "Ah, wae?" I say sarcastically.

I chuckle and continue to squish my girls.

Even though Mingyu and I have had a rough start, it ended with a happy ending and I couldn't be more happier.

The twins were 5 years old now, they were about to be in school soon and it just hit me.

My life is going so quickly that I don't even spend time with my own family, I frown at the thought.

I have many more years to make incredible memories with the man of my dreams and the children we conceived.

Everything begins now. New path. New future.

Mingyu back hugs me which takes me off my thoughts that I just had, "I love you" he whispers in my ear with his husky voice. He knows I couldn't resist.

I chuckle, "I love you too" I sincerely say.

This man, my man will always be my man. He is the love of my life and it will continue to stay that way.

As for my girls, I hope they grow up loving their childhood and us, of course. Other than that, I wish them both happiness because it is what I really want for them, is to be always happy and cheerful.

I love you Kim Mingyu, Kim JaeMin and Kim Yoona. You all will always have the biggest parts in my heart.

So that's my story.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

Unfortunately, this is the last chapter ;(

The ending was probably crap as I couldn't think of anything but I am working on my next fanfic.

Please rate this fanfic out of 10, from 1 being the worst to 10 being the best.

Thank you all for your overwhelming support and love, I will continue to make you guys happy when you read my stories :)

Idolfiction