{ chapter thirteen }

Mingyu POV

I walk into the tent with the towel in my hand, rubbing against my hair. 

I see a bag on my sleeping bag, I look around and notice that no one was here. I threw the towel down and let the water drip off my hair.

I sit down and open the bag, revealing clothes. 

I held it in the air to have a better look, Ah, this must be the gift I thought, I smile and look at the other piece of clothing. 

Once I was satisfied, I put the clothes away in my luggage and take out JaeEun's gift. It was the perfect chance. 

I take the jewellery bag out, and place it beside her sleeping bag. I leave instantly, grabbing my towel on my way out. 

I walk to the hall, like nothing happened. 

I see Mina and JaeEun eating at the table and decided to join them. When I greeted them, JaeEun was already done with her food, so she excused herself to have a shower. 

JaeEun POV

I finished my dish, so I stood up and excused myself from Mina, then I bumped into Mingyu. 

"Ah, mianhae (sorry)" I apologise, he smiles, I give him a warm smile back. 

"I need to go, sorry" I say, stepping aside so I can leave the table. 

I walk back into my tent to grab my clothes and towel to have a shower. 

I sat down, butt hitting onto my sleeping back and I rummaged through my luggage. I found the comfy clothes I wanted to wear and zipped up my bag. I turn my head and see a bag, Jennie's Jewellery written on it. I furrow my eyebrows together. 

I go closer to the bag and slowly take it in my hold. 

I open the bag, it has a big square box, probably the size of my palm and a small box, the size for a ring, probably. 

I open the small box, revealing a beautiful gold, shiny ring with a simple heart on it. I smile at the cute gesture, I love it, I continue to smile. 

I put it on my middle finger, of my left hand, and it fit perfectly. 

Next, I open the final box and it was a bangle, harder type of bracelet. It had a round face on it, with the letter 'J' engraved into the beautiful hardware. 

My eyes twinkle and I quickly put it on. I smile, looking at the jewellery I received. I wonder who got it, I thought. I shrugged it off and grabbed my towel with my clothes hanging off my arm, then left the tent. 

I walk to the girls bathroom with a smile on my face.

Before I had a shower, I took off the bracelet and ring so I won't lose, or wreck it. I carefully place it between my clothes, and turn on the water. 

I walk out of the girls bathroom, bumping into Mina, "hey, did you finish already?" she asked, "yeah, are you having a shower now?" I simply replied, "yes. I will meet you back at the tent" she says, walking into the bathroom.

I walk in the dark to my tent. I see Rowoon and Mingyu already inside. Ah, honestly, they look so a like, very handsome and charming. Wait. What the hell did you just say JaeEun? 

"JaeEun?" someone calls my name, snapping me back to reality. I look in the direction of the voice. 

"Ah, hello" I chuckle, "you okay?" Rowoon asks, "yeah, I was just thinking about something" I say, walking over to my side of the tent.