{ chapter ten }

Mingyu POV

[22/06/2017] - CAMP DAY

Today, is the day of the camping trip. Ugh. I am so tired.

I had to wake up extra early today, 4:30am, to be exact. We needed to be at school with our luggage at 5:30am. 

The night before, I was too lazy to pack all my belongings into a small bag for 8 days, yes. We are going for a week and a day. How fun.

Minghao and Seokmin are sleeping in because they packed last night so they can sleep in the morning. 

I threw a gym bag on my bed and started packing my essentials, underwear, hoodies, joggers, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, jackets, socks, shoes and bathroom essentials. 

The teachers have prepared a trip to a far away camping area that has no service because they want us to not be on our phones and anti-socials. That is pretty much everyone in the class. 

It is literally freezing in Seoul and they want to go to an area that has no service? Geez. I mean that had nothing to do with each other but it is freezing, so yeah. I still have a point. 

After minutes of thinking time, while packing. I grab a towel and go into the bathroom to take a warm and speedy shower. It was refreshing and definitely woke me up, I brushed my teeth and styled my hair. 

The outfit I wore was normal, no style, just a jumper, trackpants and white shoes. (image below)

It is 4:58am now

It is 4:58am now. 

I was really proud that I got everything done under an hour, it usually takes me 2-3 hours just deciding on what to bring. 

I grab my bag, walk down the stairs, revealing Minghao and Seokmin sitting on the couch, on their phones. Anti-social much I thought.

I put down my luggage and walk into the kitchen to have breakfast. I have cereal, almost everyday. Every other day, I go to the convenience store and just eat ramen there. 

I sit down and enjoy my cereal. 

I walk over to the living room and drop myself down on the couch, making Minghao jump. 

"Are you crazy?" he tiredly mumbles, still on his phone. I roll my eyes and switch the TV on.

5:15am.

"Oh, shoot. Guys. Let's go. We are going to be late" Seokmin's voice suddenly rings through my ears, I look over at the clock, and it was showing 5:15. 

"Let's go" I say, loud enough for them to hear.

I grab my bag and wait for the boys to grab theirs. We run out of the dorm, slamming and locking the door on our way out and made our way down to the bus stop. 

"The bus comes in 5 minutes" Minghao sighs, "Aish," I scratch my head in frustration. "It's okay. Think positive, we will make it" I said to them, having the littlest hope.