{ chapter fifteen }

Mingyu POV

It has been a few days since I've been to school. 

With SEVENTEEN's comeback, we have been busy that I don't have time for school.

It was the perfect time to take a break, everything that was going on with JaeEun and the boy, it was hard to watch her be happy with someone else.

Today, SEVENTEEN has a schedule to be on Weekly Idol, a television program for idols in South Korea.

"Alright, everyone wake up" I hear SeungCheol yell, I crunch my nose in annoyance, tossing and turning, I finally see the time printed on my clock, showing 7:45am. 

I growl knowing how early it is, "Mingyu, wake up" SeungCheol knocks on my door, "Yes, I am awake" I reply back, soundlessly. 

I finally pick myself up and move my feet towards the door. I place my hand on the door knob and turn it, making the door click open. 

I walk against the timber floor, not picking up my feet to the fullest. I rub my eyes, walking to the bathroom. On my way, I pick up a towel, underwear and joggers. 

I go into the bathroom, lock the door and turn on the warm water, ready for a nice shower. 

When I was done taking a shower, I put on my underwear and joggers.

I walk over to the sink and start brushing my teeth. 

"Mingyu, are you done?" Maknae Dino (Chan) asks, through the door. "Almost, 3 minutes" I reply back, with the toothbrush in my mouth. 

I walk out of the bathroom, finding Chan leaning against the wall, "finally" he says, closing the bathroom door. 

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, "here Mingyu, eat up well" Jeonghan passes me pancakes. I thank him in the process. 

I go towards the living room to eat with the other members, "we leave in 30 minutes, be ready. Manager hyung says if we are early, he will treat us after" SeungCheol says.

9:00am

"Pali (hurry)" Wonwoo hyung yells, Chan, Seokmin, Seungkwan and Minghao runs down the stairs and out the door in a flash. 

We meet our manager outside of the dorm building. 

There are 2 black vans waiting for us outside the building, "okay, manager hyung have set another van group" SeungCheol says, shivering in cold. 

Basically, since SEVENTEEN have 13 members, our manager puts everyone in 2 groups for the vans, because we always argue. He changes it every time we have a comeback. 

Our stylists and manager take a seperate van. 

"Okay, the members that are in the first van are," Manager hyung starts speaking, catching everyones attention.  "Wonwoo, Chan, Jun, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Joshua and Vernon".

"The second van are, Jihoon (Woozi), Jeonghan, Hoshi, Minghao, Seokmin and SeungCheol" Manager hyung finishes.

The members start gathering up in their allocated vans. 

*AFTER WEEKLY IDOL*

"Ahhh," Vernon moans, "finally, it's done, it was fun but I'm so tired" he closes his eyes in happiness. 

"We are going to go eat hyung" Chan says, "Manager hyung is buying" he continues. 

*BACK AT THE DORM*

4:55pm

It is almost 5pm and today has been successful, tiring at the same time. 

I drop my body onto the couch.