How Was He Considered Evil? (Chapter 17)

I couldn't see, Matt.

'Okay. I'm okay with that. No big deal at all...' I thought. Hayden was brushing his teeth in nothing. I sat up in bed with the sheets covering me. It was around 6am. I reached for my phone as a hand took ahold of my wrist.

"Who you texting?" He asked casually.

"I just wanted to see if Demi texted me." I said softly looking up.

He smiled and let go. I knew he didn't believe that. But, he let me use it. Didn't get any messages but, a Facebook friend request. Clicking on the app for further inspection, it was none other then Mr. Nole. I smiled a little. I excepted his request.

"I'll be home around 2 2:30, angel." He told me.

Before I replied, my phone lit up. "Mhm." I looked down, it was Mr. Nole.

'Hiya, Tobie! Remember me? Matt said you had some issues. I was wondering if you wanted to talk?'

It was weird to hear that but, I knew that they both cared. I messaged back:

'Meet me at Hale's Café at 7.'

He read the message but never typed back.

I got up and quickly got ready. I needed to leave as soon as possible before Hayden ended up getting back to the house. It always worried me thinking about him coming back.

I didn't take a shower nor brush my hair or do my makeup. I was in a hurry to get some help. I didn't want to be in this situation anymore.

I grabbed my purse putting everything I needed in there. Upon doing so I found Hayden had left his keys on the counter. I didn't think anything if it because he doesn't always take them.

--

Arriving at the café, I saw Mr. Nole sitting at a two person table outside blowing on his steaming coffee with a duplicate acrossed from his. It made me nervous being outside but, I had to get used to it. Making my way over there I sat a crossed from him.

"Tobie, hi!"

"Hi, Mr. Noel."

"Call me James please." The man told me with a sweet smile.

"So what's going on?"

I began to tell him everything that happened from high school till now. His face was always extremely worried to shocked.

"And so, he pinned me to wall to where I could barley breath. Then he forced me to sleep with him." I finally finished.

James was in total shock. He didn't know what to say or do.

He finally spoke with

"Your coffee is getting cold."

I glanced down at it and took ahold of it. Was never much into coffee but, I couldn't say no. I could tell he didn't quite know what to say.

"But, anyways... We need to go to the police." He continued as I took small sips.

I shook my head.

"I don't think I even have any evidence that happened or anything." I took another sip

"he pretty much was intruding Matt's home. Luckily you left before May saw anything."

"I wouldn't... I'm to scared to go talk to police." I said instantly.

"I understand that. But you have too."

Before I spoke, an instant loud noise followed by a bullet piercing the air as it went straight into his head and out the other side. His body fell off the chair as he laid on the ground motionless.

My reactions were so quick as I got to my feet starring at my teacher laying lifeless on the ground.

Everyone was running away from the scene but, I was frozen in fear. No more bullets came flying past.

I turned my head slightly toward the direction.

I wasn't remotely surprised about who was behind the gun.

The man who was going to help me live had now died.