Dying Daisy (Chapter 12)

Tobie's POV

I walked away slamming into his shoulder.

He turned and grabbed my arm tight.

I looked over and up at him.

"Let. Go." I said with murder in my voice.

He held on tighter and shook his head. I could see his eyes watering up.

I starred at him as my sight became a blur. A tear ran down my cheek and dropped to the floor.

"I'm so sorry." He said softly.

I sniffed trying to hold back the rage.

"What can I do to make it up?" He soon said. His eyes became more watery.

"Let go of me." I said calm.

He hesitated and let go. I watched his arm fall back to his side.

I turned around with my back to him.

"Tobie..." His voice cracked. He was crying.

I didn't look back. I walked away.

It was after school as I came out of class. I looked around a bit hoping I saw Matt. But, he wasn't in sight. I walked out of the building thanking it was Friday.

I got into the car. My mom didn't say a word. We got home and I went into my room locking my door.

I sat on my bed and roles up my sleeves. The cuts were healing but, not fast enough. I cut into them again and added some more. My arm was covered in blood. I grabbed a towel and rapped it around my painted arm.

I looked up and feel a rush.

I felt my eyes move faster then my brain could process.

My eyes closed slower and shut for longer.

I felt myself getting unbalanced.

I fell back onto my bed hitting my head. I was out.