Choices (First Part)

Last three chapters to go...

One week later

It's a busy and peaceful day at the headquarters where Mr. Choi is talking to the team who handle the Case of Yvonne and Drew. For them, the case isn't over. There were several men who had been captured, Kyle and Troy are both behind bars and they are willing to cooperate and tell everything they know.

During these past 7 days, they also nabbed people who are part of their syndicate. High profile men and women, all are saying that they're innocent and don't have any knowledge of who are Yvonne and Drew.

"You all know that we're still risking our lives here. A lot of men died and some close to ours." Mr. Choi said and looks at Jesy who look down then look at the empty chair on her right side "I'm not telling you to fight with me until the end; you are free to go whenever you want."

"These are high profile people and they will do anything and when I mean anything, it included killing you, your family and whoever is close to you just in order for them to be saved and not spend their lives behind bars." He added.

The entire team looks at each other, though Samuel and Brian are not included in combat, they help them locate their equipments, guns, set-up traps and give them updates on what's going on.

"Well they already started this fight and I think Jade won't forgive us if we just walk away and leave this case behind." Brian said "Yeah, he's right so I'm willing to fight until this is really over Sir." Samuel answered.

Mr. Choi nods his head and looks at Jesy again "How about you Agent Nelson? I know this is hard for you and you've been through a lot, same goes with you Agent Pinnock."

The two girls didn't say any word, they are still shock and can't believe that two people died right in front of them "I'm still with you Mr. Choi. We can't say that this case is over and we can't give justice to them if we won't find the real culprit." Jesy said with a hint of anger on her voice, Leigh-anne hold her hand and squeeze it gently.

"They started it but we'll finish it whatever it cost. We will avenge their deaths." Leigh-anne said too "Very well then. I'll give you two weeks to rest and be with your family because after that, I'll need you here seven days a week for the rest of the month."

MEANWHILE...