Time to get Dirty

The five girls are hiding on the other side of the yacht while watching two speedboats coming their way. Jade knows that if it's not the coast guard, she's pretty sure that none of them will see the daylight tomorrow. She checks on her ammo's only to find out that the gun won't help them escape.

"What are we going to do now, Jade?" Samantha asked her. Even her doesn't know what they'll do though she has two options, ride the rubber boat as an escape plan but risking of getting caught or hijack one of the speed boats and drive to nowhere.

"If we don't have any choice, we'll use the rubber boat and do our best to paddle fast" she answered. They all look at the two boats and notice that it is slowing down "Are they stopping?" Michelle asked as she looks at the boats.

"Why on earth will they stop? Do they think that they can surprise us?" Jade looks at JB then to Perrie "Probably they are thinking the same way. If they see no movement, they might think that we're sleeping or we're not on board anymore" then Jade felt someone is poking her.

It is Samantha and points one of the boats coming their way. Jade smiles as she thinks of a plan.

"Okay here's what we'll do. You two will stay here with Samantha. I have a feeling that they will check this boat to see if we're on board or not" Jade explains "Then what?" JB asked.

"We'll do our best to give you guys some time to hijack that boat and look for any weapons you can use" the four girls are nodding their heads when Perrie realizes something "Wait a minute! Wait a minute!" she said.

Jade and her three cousins look at her with a big question mark on their faces "You said that JB and Michelle will stay here with Samantha." Perrie said to Jade who confirm it with a nod.

"Then what about me? Are you leaving me behind??" Jade smiles and place her fingers under Perrie's chin "Of course not baby. I can't do that to you." Jade answered "You're coming with me. I won't let you out of my sight again, not anymore."

"What?!" Perrie shouted and stands up; Jade pulls her back down and covers her mouth "Will you please stop shouting for once and ask in a kind way!" before Perrie can say a word, they all heard a clicking sound on the other side of the boat.

Five pairs of eyes are watching the movement of the 4 guys trying to get on board the yacht.

"Remember what Miss Yvonne say, we need them alive but if they fight back or hesitate to come with us, shoot them" the five girls looks at each other while Jade clenches her fist. She motions for them to move a little to the right.

'Okay, their boat is a bit far from the other one. I want you three to board that thing and look for weapons and please try to not get caught' Jade whispers. Samantha nods her head and looks at JB and Michelle. They watch the three slowly moving to the front of the yacht.

'And for you my queen, I have a simple task for you.' Jade whispers to her and it send shivers down to her spine but she covers it up with a sarcastic smile 'Oh really baby? Can you tell me now because I'm so excited about this' Perrie fires back.