What Happen to Agent Thirlwall (Present day and Flashback Last Part)

As Jade submerge deep down again, a pair of arms grabs her and swim up. As soon as her head is above the water, Jade starts to cough out the water and look at the pair of eyes looking at her. She tries to wiggle her body but the man didn't let her go.

"It's alright sweetie, I won't hurt you." He said and continues to swim towards the boat. Jade saw a woman waiting for them there. The man carries Jade into their boat and lay her down on the floor.

"Is she alright? Where's Dave?" the lady asked "She's fine but I left Dave to get the other girl. If we stayed there for too long, she could drown." The man asked then they heard a voice.

"Dad! I think she's not breathing!" Jade looks at the boy and she saw that he's pulling Drew. The man immediately runs towards the side of the boat and took the unconscious girl and lays her on the floor next to Jade.

Jade though still weak manages to sit and went to their side. She looks at Drew's face then to her chest to see if the boy is telling the truth. Jade then grabs her right hand to check on the pulse and she knows that the boy is telling the truth.

"We need to do the CPR" Jade said

"Awwwww!!!!" Jade screams as Perrie's buries the needle hard on her skin "Oh sorry. Does it hurt?" the blonde girl asked with an innocent look on her face.

"I won't scream like that if it doesn't Edwards!" Perrie smirks at her "What the hell is your problem?"

"Nothing. It's just that I didn't know my own strength" but Jade looks at her in a serious way.

"Okay fine! Here you are pissed and jealous because I ki—"but Jade covers her mouth with her hand "Try to say that word again and you won't like what I'll do"

"Okay let me rephrase my sentence. You are pissed and jealous because Drew's lips and my lips met and you even told me that you're being honest and loyal while you're away and then all of a sudden you said that you give Drew a CPR!!"

Michelle and Samantha looks at each other and smiles "That was different Perrie. We need to do that in order for her to be saved and I didn't say that I was the one who give her the CPR!"

Perrie didn't say a word and just rolled her eyes at her "Now, can I continue my story?" she asked Perrie but Michelle's the one who answers her "Go on Jade. What happens next?"She asked.

****

The man nods his head at Jade and he starts to do the CPR. Jade is helping him by telling the man what he'll do. She hopes that Drew survive because she'll be the big help for her to find Yvonne and finish what they started.

"It's no use.." Dave said while worriedly looking at the unconscious girl. His father keeps on doing CPR and starting to lose hope when Drew starts to cough out the water. She looks at the man then to Jade who gives her a small smile.

"Let's bring you girls to our cabin so you could rest and change your clothes." Jade thought for a minute but they are in no condition to refuse because they are both exhausted and tired of what happened to them.

It took only 45 minutes or so to reach the cabin. While they are on their way there, the mother told them that they are both lucky that they saw them before they left. The family decided to go fishing that day and ride their boat and was on their way back.