My Revenge (Last Part)

After JB saw her cousin Perrie now sitting on one of the speedboat, she told Samantha that she'll help Jade to gather some weapons they can use. Michelle tells the youngest Edwards that she'll help too while Samantha and Perrie guard the two speedboats.

The two Edwards look around to find something or anything they can use. They both saw two handguns on the floor and check if it's loaded. They both went to the cabin to look for Jade, the door to the cabin is open and they can hear Jade's voice like she's talking to someone.

"Two lives in exchange of Perrie's father." They heard someone said "Fuck you Yvonne! You can have me just don't hurt the man!"

"I don't want you yet Thirlwall. What do you think Perrie will feel when she finds out that her father is dead huh?" JB and Michelle stand in between the door but Jade's attention is focus on the person she's talking to.

"Kill me instead! If you want to torture me then I don't care just leave the poor man alone! I beg of you!" the three of them heard laughter from Yvonne.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to think then I'll contact you again.."

"Yvonne!" but the connection is lost again. Jade throws the receiver and punches the wheel four times then in the corner of her eye, she saw JB and Michelle looking at her.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked "Looking for you so we can help you out" Michelle answered.

"Oh I'm almost done. I just check the radio one last time to see if I can contact someone" she said not looking at the two, she then took the guns she was holding a while ago and look at them "Let's go" she said and smiled.

"We heard everything Jade. You need to do something or Perrie will lose our Uncle" JB said "What do you want me to do huh?" Jade asked her.

She curses Yvonne out loud. In a situation like this, Jade knows there's nothing she can do "We need to make sacrifices. I just can't take two lives for the sake of Mr. Edwards"

"Then what are you going to do with Perrie? I'm sure Yvonne will use her against you." Michelle said "I don't know okay?! Fuck this!" she throws all the weapons on the floor. JB and Michelle looks at each other once more.

"You can exchange our lives for him." JB said to her, Jade furrow her eyebrows at the two "I can't do that JB. Do you think Perrie can handle losing you two?"

"Who said that you're going to kill us for real?" JB asked again "Well as much as I don't agree with this cousin of mine, we don't have any options for now."

"No! It's too risky and Yvonne will make sure that you're both dead and I don't trust that girl" Jade answered.

"You're 5 minutes already expired." Michelle said and then they heard a static sound on the radio.