You and me, together

Jade is still lying on the ground while Perrie is looking down at her. She is waiting for Jade to say something after she sees her two cousins, JB and Michelle, alive and kicking. As for Jade, she doesn't want to explain to Perrie about the plan they had because her top priority is to get them out of that place safe.

"What?" Jade asked Perrie when she felt a slightly kick on her thigh "I'm waiting Thirlwall." Perrie answered. Jade let out a frustrated groan, stands up and dust off some leaves and dirt that sticks on her clothes. She then look at Perrie and the latter take one step back to create distance between them.

"I'll explain to you everything once this is over." Jade simply said and walk pass by her, took JB's gun and check the bullets left in it but Perrie won't let her get away that easily "No Thirlwall! I need you to explain to me everything, right this minute!"

But Jade ignores her and continues checking the weapons, JB and Michelle has. The two young girls look at each other and laughs discreetly but Perrie saw it. She needs to build up her reputation and let Jade know that she's the one in charge for both of them. Perrie walk a few steps towards her and spun her around.

"I.NEED.TO.KNOW.WHAT.REALLY.HAPPENED.THIRLWALL" Perrie said through gritted teeth which make Jade raise one of her eyebrows "Are you really doing this, Edwards?" Jade asked and tilt her head on the right side. Jade starts to get serious and look straight into Perrie's eyes. She thinks that the table has turned once again; she'll be in control of her.

"Let me remind you of one thing, Edwards. I'm in charge of this team, you'll do what I say, if you don't then find your own way out of here." Jade said while she keeps on walking towards Perrie who keeps on walking backwards to avoid any contact with the agent.

"I don't have time to explain to you everything. My top priority is to get you girls out of this place safe and secure. Now, let me do my job and shut your mouth before I put some duck tape on it." Jade smirks when she saw Perrie nods her head a few times, she just hope that she won't hear one particular name and they can find their way to the bridge as soon as possible.

"If you girls are done, I think we need to get out of here and find Samantha." Michelle said as she stands up from sitting on the ground, she pulls JB up and she looks at Perrie "Hey Pez! I heard that Drew helped you escaped, so is she on our side now?" Jade closes her eyes and wish she can shoot JB.

"DREW!" she heard Perrie's voice said but she didn't bother to look back at her "Yeah, we need to get out of here and reach that bridge before it gets dark." Jade said ignoring what she heard. Michelle picks up her backpack but JB notice the deadly stare that her cousin is throwing at Jade.

'Ah Jade, why does Perrie looks at you like that?' JB whispered to her, Jade then slaps her head which makes Michelle laugh 'What did I do huh?' JB asked.

"By saying Drew's name, you unleash the best once again" Jade answered.

The four girls continue their journey to the bridge, Jade already explained to JB and Michelle that Samantha is with Drew and maybe they are already there waiting for them. As for Perrie, she didn't say anything or any word to Jade or her cousins. Michelle keeps on looking back to check on her. Jade is the one leading their way, followed by her, JB and Perrie.