9: Eomma

Myunghan fell asleep a few hours ago and you've been staring at things in the room since then. You want to go around the dorm and explore but Myunghan might cry if he doesn't see you when he wakes up.

You looked at Myunghan and pushed strands of his hair away from his forehead. He's quite a handsome kid. If someone hears him call one of the boys appa, they might believe they're really father and son.

"Y/N-ah," You heard as the door opened.
"Sssshhh." You said as you pressed your finger against your lips.
A smile formed on his lips. "Come."

You glanced at Myunghan and he nodded to tell you it's ok to leave Myunghan alone. You carefully stepped off the bed and walked to Jin after putting a pillow near the edge of the bed to prevent Myunghan from falling. You can still smell Hobi's scent even as you went out of the room. It's probably the reason why Myunghan is sleeping so peacefully. That scent.

"Have you eaten?" Jin asked you as he carefully closed the door.
"Not yet. Why?"
"I'll cook lunch for us."
"Shouldn't you be eating with them?" You asked him.
"It's fine. I want to make sure you eat." He said as he prepared to cook.
"Shouldn't you be worried of Myunghan instead?"

He stopped and looked at you. You felt your heart beat faster and the crazy feeling that makes you scared and excited at the same time. You want to look away to breathe but his gaze is holding you. You feel so breathless.

"People who take care of others often forget to take care of themselves. I'll take care of you while you take care of Myunghan." He finally said.
"Then, who will take care of you?"
"ARMY!" He said cheerfully. "What do you want for lunch?"
"Anything. As an ARMY, anything you cook would be awesome."
"Jinjja? Well... I honestly don't know what to cook. Perhaps... do you want to taste one of my secret dishes?"
"Secret dishes?"
"Ne! Even the kids haven't tasted one of those!" He whispered as if his members would hear him from BigHit's building.
"Woah! You would let me taste one of those?!"
He nodded. "You just need to promise me one thing."
"What is it?"
"Be honest in telling me how it tastes."
"I don't think it would ever taste bad."
"Aish! Wait until you get to eat it! I'll start cooking now! My dear food taster, please take your seat and wait patiently! I shall do my best!"

You smiled and sat on the kitchen counter so that you could watch him as he cooked. He moves like a real chef. You notice the sweat flowing down his neck. He surely practices hard. He shouldn't have come here to cook for you. It must be tiring for him. Although you do want to eat one of those secret dishes, you care about him.

Soon, he finished cooking and handed you a plate of the dish he cooked. It looks so appetizing! The smell is too good for you heart! You want to eat it so badly! He took a spoonful of it and held it out to you. You were about to take the spoon when he pulled it away.

"Ani! Open your mouth." He said.
"Wha-"

He took the chance to put the spoon in your mouth and feed you. Your eyes widen as the food slowly melts in your mouth like soft cloudy heaven. He waited for you to speak but you just can't. It's so delicious!

"How is it?"
"Mmmm!" You said making him laugh.
"What?!"
"More! More please!"
"Ok! Ok!" He laughed as he fed you more.
"Eomma,"

You both looked when you heard the little voice. Myunghan is standing near the dining table while rubbing his eye sleepily. Did you wake him up? You quickly jumped off the kitchen counter and went to him.

"Eomma," He repeated as you knelt down in front of him.
"I'm not your eomma, Myunghan-ah."
"Eomma!" He repeated and started crying.

You almost panicked but you hugged him and rubbed his back to comfort him. He continued crying as he hugged you back.

"Sssshh. Sshhh. Gwaenchanha. It's ok, Myunghan-ah. Noona is here."
"EOMMA!" He cried more.
"I think he thinks you're his mom." Jin said shocking you.
"What?! That's...."

You listened to him crying. You pity him so much. People might think he's so lucky to be adopted by BTS but he lost his family. No mom, no dad. Yes, he calls BTS his dads but he still misses his mom. Unlike his father, he met his mother. He spent time with her. He misses her.

"Gwaenchanha. Eomma is here, Myunghan-ah."

Almost like magic, he started to calm down and soon he stopped crying. He pulled away and looked at you while pouting. His eyes are still wet with tears.

"Eomma?"
You smiled. "Ne. Eomma is here. I'm here."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I had to rush editing. I was racing against BigHit for the release. I updated two books before checking the teaser. At least I'm the 294th view LOL