6: Slut

You tried to focus on walking as you walked beside Hoseok. He's really here. How can this be true? You were just a plain girl this morning. Now, you have the best job you ever had your whole life!

"Uhhh... I'm fine here. Thanks for coming with me." You said as you reached the bus stop.
"Ani. I'll accompany you until you reach home."
"You don't need to! I'm fine!"
"Aish! What kind of man lets a girl go home alone after she fainted?" He said smiling brightly.

He's so fluffy! He looks even more handsome up close. You feel your heart melting. It's just too unbelievable! He suddenly grabbed your wrist making you jerk little.

"Here it is." He said leading you to the bus that had just stopped in front of the bus stop.

You sat beside him on the bus. It's so strange that people don't notice it's him. Maybe it's because they are all busy. The students in front are either listening to music through their earphones or reading a book or just talking to each other. The old man seated in the middle is staring outside. The couple at the back is busy with their whispering thing.  The man in suit seated behind you is too engrossed with the papers he's reading.

"I heard you're friends with Taejun." Hoseok suddenly said.
"Ah! Ne! Ah. Wait. We're not friends. We're just neighbors."
"Oh!~ So, you're not his girlfriend? Do you have a boyfriend?"
Is he seriously asking that?! "None. Finding one for someone like me is so hard."
"Wae? You're pretty. You seem smart too. And, you're kind."

You stared at him thinking he's probably talking about himself, not you. He's too lovely. You gulped as he stared back at you waiting for your answer.

"Gomawo." She said not knowing what else to say.
He laughed. "You're so cute! You're cuter than Myunghan! Don't you dare faint again, ok? You got me worried! When Joonie told me Myunghan's babysitter fainted, I almost panicked. I didn't even know you yet but I felt alarmed. Oh! I forgot! Should I introduce myself?"
"Ani! It's fine!"
"Wae? Oh! Wait! I know! You're an ARMY, right?"
"Ne." You nodded.
"So, who's your favorite? I think people call it...bias? Right. Who's your bias?"

That question. Seriously? WHY?! Of all the questions he can ask, WHY THAT?! THAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT QUESTION YOU COULD EVER ASK AN ARMY!

Luckily, you got saved by a phone call.

"Sorry. I need to answer this call."
"Oh. Sure!"
You quickly answered the call and looked away. "Yeoboseyo."
"Ugly hag, I'm on my way." Anger filled you as soon as you heard the voice.
"What way?! What?"
"I'm going to fetch you."
"Fetch me?!"
"Yes. Because your workplace is very far from our apartment." He said.
"No need. I can go home alone."
"Mr. Kim said you fainted."
"Who's that?" Hoseok suddenly asked you.
"Oh. I guess you can really go home alone. With a man. Slut." Taejun said before ending the call.