4: Heaven

"Hi!"

Jungkook's smile blessed your eyes as soon as you opened your eyes. You sat up quickly causing your forehead to hit his cheek. He groaned in pain while you looked around panicking.

"Am I dead? Is this heaven?!" You asked him.
He laughed although he's still in pain. "No. You just fainted. You're still alive."
"But you...you're Jungkook."
"I am. And you're?"
"In love."

The door opened and you saw Jimin. You looked at Jungkook again as Jimin started walking to you. They both look real! What kind of dream is this?! It feels too real! You looked at the clock and saw it moving. This is real. Impossible.

"You're awake. Here. Drink water." Jimin said handing you a glass of water.
"She knows me." Jungkook said.
"Really? Then, you're an ARMY? Or you just know him?"
"Ani! I know BTS. I'm an ARMY."
"Woah! An ARMY will take care of Myunghan!"

If these people underwent plastic surgery, their doctors are surely superb! Or if it's just makeup, they've got extreme skills! Their faces look bare though.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked them.
"Am I dead? Or is this just a dream? Or who did your plastic surgery? Or who did your makeup?"

They stared at you blankly before laughing together. Even their laughter sound like the boys'. How is this even possible?!

"Did her head hit the floor hard when she fell?" Jimin asked Jungkook.
"Molla. I wasn't there."
"I'll go ask Taehyung-ah."
"JAMKKANMAN!" You said as he started walking to the door.
"Hmmm?"
"You... you can't be the real Park Jimin, right?"
He smiled. "Should I prove my identity?"
"How?" Jungkook asked him.
"Hmmm. How about this?" He said lifting his shirt up revealing his abs.
"YAH! PUT IT DOWN! HER NOSE IS BLEEDING!" Jungkook shouted.