29. Twenty-Nine. Veinte y Nueve

Folly's POV

"Thanks Rider." I smile as he drops me back at Talon's house.

"Momma! Is that you!?"

"Oh shut up." I laugh at his dramatic state and he chuckles.

"Good luck princess."

"Oo. Princess. Can I be a que-"

"Go away!" He yells amused and I laugh.

That's the Rider I know

Climbing up the stairs, the door swings open and I am met with a dripping wet, shirtless wall. I mean chest.

"Folly-" I grab his face and bring his mouth to mine, pushing him backwards as he lifts me. I wrap my legs around his waist and push the door closed my mouth never leaving his.

He brings me to the couch and plops down with me still on it.

He pulls apart first and mutters.

"I'm sorry. Seems like that is all I'm saying these days."

"That's okay, I understand."

"You do? How?"

"You owe Rider something big."

"Ma boy!" He yells and I laugh throwing my head backwards slightly. When I look back at him, he looks at me with this soft smile and I look at him confused, flipping his bottom lip playfully still in the straddling position.

"I love you." He says and I freeze.

"Say it again." I tell him and he grins.

"I love you Folly Wright!" He yells and I blush at the surname he gave me.

"Woah there. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"You don't wanna marry me and make tiny Talon's one day?" He pouts and I laugh. Rolling my eyes and pecking his pouted pink lips.

"Of course I do."

"Well then its settled. Mrs. Wright." He winks and once again I roll my eyes.

All this exercise.

Its good for the eye.

"I love you too." I tell him softly and his grin grows.

"You do?" I nod and he buries his face in my chest suddenly, ruining the moment.

"Boys will be boys." I mutter and he chuckles.

He starts laying kisses all over my chest then back to my face. Giggling slightly I try to move away but I am held tightly. I start laughing so hard that I slam my hand down BY ACCIDENT, on his crotch.

"Oh lord I'm so sorry!"

"Good lord!"

We say at the same time.

He was only wearing a towel and I knew that it hurt.

He let me go and I stood not knowing what to do.

I know for a fact that I can't / shouldn't rub it, let alone touch it. So I just watched him go through pain.

With a slight cringe, I sat next to him and watched as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Babe?"

"Mm?" He answered and I knew that he was pretending to be upset.

"Want a hug?"

"No thank you."

"A kiss?"

"No thank you."

"Want to lay on my belly?"

"Yes please." He murmurs snapping his head to me. He was suddenly on me in an instant throwing my backwards on the couch and laying his head on my stomach while placing my hand in his hair.

Oh my chihuahua.