20. Twenty. Veinte

Folly's POV

"Have you started your assignment yet?"  I ask him. We were at our secret place in the school and he decided that he wanted to lay on my lap. He was hugging a thigh while I played with his hair anytime I stopped he would grunt and start moving my hand with his.

This boy.

I still haven't told him about what happened yesterday and my bruise is cleaning up nicely but I can't shake the feeling that it's someone among us.

It doesn't feel like my dad.

"Yep, I'm almost done."

"Aww that's good, me too."

"Mhmm." He hums and I knew he was falling asleep because of my magical hands.

The bell rings and he lets out a large groan.

"Bruhh." He sucks his teeth before standing and I laugh at him. "Is something funny?" 

"Not at all."

"I thought so."

He grabs our bags and hands me mine. I was about to open the door when he grabbed my arm.

"Hold on, Hold on, Hold on." He says quickly raising an eyebrow at me. "You weren't just about to leave were you?"

"Um...I have a class to get to so...I think I was..." I reply confused and he smirks pushing me slightly against the door.

"Are you saying class is more important than me?"

"I-" My breath hitches as he stares at me and lowers his mouth down to mine. This boy was too tall.

"You're gonna make us l-late Talon." I murmur my eyes on his lips and it turns upwards into a smile.

"Okay. Let's go."

"Okay." I breathe out staring at his lips, I didn't even know what I was agreeing to until he moved back chuckling. "Wait! No! You don't get to do that!"

"We're gonna be late little one."

"Shut up fool." I mutter and he laughs like an ugly chihuahua.

"You laugh like an ugly chihuahua." I tell him and he laughs even louder as I lock the door.

"But I'm your ugly chihuahua right?" He smiles and I nod.

"Yup. My ugly chihuahua that I'm going to bring back to the pound."

---------------

It was home time and I had already gotten 15 reminders from Wendy that we were going to the grocery store.

"So what're you doing today?" Talon asks me as we walk hand in hand towards his truck.

"I'm going grocery shopping with Wendy."

"Oh." Is all he says.

"Why?"

"I'm just asking. She's picking you up?"

"Yea she already called."

"Oh okay." He hoists me up on the boot of his truck and I yelp."Give me one before I leave?"

"Mm, after what you did to me this morning? Nah."

"C'mon." He pleads pouting and I peck his lips.

"There."

"That wasn't even-"

Honk Honk!

"Oops." I giggle and his eyes darken.

"I'm going to devour you tonight." He whispers and I blush. He gently kisses my cheek before putting me down. 

"See you later." I smile and he winks.

"Of course." 

I was about to leave when I was pulled into a hard chest.

"Talon." I deadpan and he sighs.

"I don't want you to go. " He whines.

"I'll be back earlier than yesterday."

"You promise?"

"Yes Ta la la."

"Shut up." He flicks my noise and I giggle.

Hoonk Hooonk!

"C'mon love bird!"

"Gotta blast."

-----------------------------------------

"First question/dare. I asked some of my friends to send me some and boy do we have a lot." Wendy explains and I whine.

I don't wanna be here.

"Say "I love you to any random guy."

As if on cue, a boy around my age walks past and I put on a small smile.

"Hey there. I love you." He turns to me startled before relaxing.

"Well then I think I love you too."

"I have a boyfriend!" I yell at him running off and Wendy bursts out laughing.

Poor guy.

"Next one-"

"Why am I the only one doing dares."

"Because I'm old. I have a bad back." Wendy says in all seriousness and I roll my eyes amused.

"Yea sure."

"Its true! Anyway, play the floor is lava." She reads out. "The floor is lava!"

I jump any where and land on a donald trump mattress.

"Donald Trump Ewww! Let me burn!" I lay on the floor instead letting the imaginative lava swallow me.

------------------

Long story short. We got kicked out.

"She's so stupid. She's acting like we knew that we were going to break that vase."

"And the plates, and the cups, and some mirrors-" I continue.

"Ohkay! I get it. Now lets get you home to that fine hunk of-"

"Watch it!" 

"My bad." She laughs at me and I roll my eyes once again.

Time to get devoured!