17. Seventeen. Dies y siete

Folly's POV

*Previously*

I burst out laughing and try to get out of Talon's grip but it only tightens.

"Uh..Talon."

He flips me and pushes me gently against my locker.

By now everyone that was in the hallway was looking at us. It wasnt a lot, but it was soon enough that everyone else found out.

"What're you doing." I whisper harsly and he smiles.

"Something....I've wanted to do....for a long time."

My breath hitches as he lifts my chin and-
*END*

-brings his lips to mine softly and barely there at first but deeper and soothingly as we stood body to body against the locker.

Gasps were heard all over and I bet my face was the color of a tomato.

"Ehem." A throat cleared and Talon slowly pulls apart smiling at me while I blush and look away.

"Hello. Earth to abominations." We heard the principal and I sigh.

A day in detention then.

-----------

Sitting in the partly empty room I recall the events that happened earlier.

The only thing running in my.mind is how...good...it felt. It was my first kiss and there wasn't any fireworks like the fiction story says.

Y'know why?

Cause it's fiction.

It was just...amazing. It was sweet and slow. It was... Soft and passionate. It was-

"Psst." I turn my head and find Talon and he looked... Worried?

I give him a questioning look to which he slides a note.

"I'm sorry. I should've asked"

I turn the paper over and write:

"It was good. No worries."

I play it cool and lean back in my chair when I leaned to far.

The chair slipped, taking me down with it and I yelped as I hit the ground. Laughter erupted everwhere and I felt myself turn red with embarrassment as I stand up avoiding the eyes of everyone.

"Flower? You okay?" I hear Talon whisper and I nod as everyone continues laughing. He grabs my hand and lifts me at the same time the bell rings.

"I have practice. But I'll meet you at lunch." I smile and watch him leave and noticed a folded paper fall from his pocket, but when I went to pick it up he was already gone. I didn't want to invade so I simply put it in my bag and move on to my next class.

"How did the floor feel. Loser." I was pushed onto the floor once again by some jock and I gasp.

Hell nah.

"What the hell? Are you crazy?"

"Crazy enough to warn you to stay away from Talon."

Is he gay?

"No im not gay. My sister wants him and whatever my sister wants. She gets. Stay away from him or watch you back."

That sounds so gay to me but whatever he says.

I shake my head at the retarded high school tstics and head to my next class. Totally dismissing what just happened.

-------

"Folly!!" Wendy yells from her pfeety orange car.

This girl.

I shake my head and how bright it was. It was blinding.

"Girl. What is this?" I ask trying to walk to the car. I couldn't exactly see.

"I just got it done. Sweet huh?"

"Pleasant." I mutter sarcastically and she laughs.

"So what're we doing today."

"Going to your house so I could write."

"Write what?"

"My assignment." I inform her as she drives out of the school and I assume begins driving to her house.

"Why not at your home?"

"I live with Talon now."

"Whaat?!" She screetches.

"Yup."

"How the fu-"

"Language. And he's protecting me and he won't set me free so this is the only quiet place I can write. Plus I'm writing about him so."

"Girl. Next thing you're gonna tell me y'all were fuc-"

"Language."

"Sleeping in a closet at school."

"No...but we made out on a locker."

"That's it. I'm done. I don't wanna hear anymore."

I only shrug.

Less than twenty seconds later.

"So...was it good?"

"It was delicious."