28. Twenty - Eight. Veinte Ocho

Talon's POV

Storming to the intercom room, I rip apart the mic that I would later have to pay for and lock the door.

"Well, well, well, I see you have changed you mind." Taylor smiles, standing up and eyeing me.

"What is your problem?" I growl at her and she raises an eyebrow.

"Did I not make myself clear when I said I wanted you. You should know me by now Talon. What I want, I get. I don't know why you were playing with that thing anyway. You're rich, I'm rich. You're handsome, I'm beautiful. We're meant to be. But she just wouldnt let you go either, I sent my brother to kill her by the way. Didn't have the guts to complete it. The retard."

What?

Grabbing her by the neck I press tightly.

"You did what?" I growl into her ears lowly.

"Mm, you know I like it when you choke me." She giggles and I nearly gag releasing my grip. Disgusting.

"You disgust me."

"Don't worry love I'm equally a freak in the bedroom."

"Shut up!" I roar at her and she flinches. Finally listening. "I. Don't. Like. You. Nothing. You do will make me like you! And now that you did that. You have even less of a chance of even catching one of my eyeballls  skimming over you. You disgust me. Better get on your knees and start asking for forgiveness. And no not from me."

Her eyes start watering and I could see she was trying to hide it by saying.

"I would get on my knees to-"

"Please. Just stop embarrassing yourself. You're causing second hand embarrassment world wide." I then exit the room slamming the door as Landon waits for me.

"You okay man?"

"Just right." I mutter sarcastically.

"What're we gonna do..."

"I don't know Landon...I don't know."

-----

Folly's POV

"You know Talon wouldn't do anything to-"

"Hurt me? Well he just did." I deadpan to rider

"You dont-"

"Understand? I think I do."

"Listen-"

"To you? I rather not."

"Stop!" He yells and I actually flinch.

"Don't you dare yell at me!" I yell back at him and he clenches his jaw pulling over.

"What're you doing?" I ask him and he only turns off the engine and Reach's into his glove department and pulling out tape.

What?

"Wait! Rider!" I struggle as he takes both of my arms and tape them.

"These are for your own good." He mutters as he tapes my mouth also.

"Listen to me. Talon only wrote those things because hr wanted to show how much he trusts you by you trusting him! He was going to show you after he got the grade so you could look back on it and see how much you've moved on. I admit, he couldve asked you before he just went ahead and write it but he wanted to surprise you. He meant well. During practice he would write, and talk  a lot about you. It got annoying some times but he didn't care. He's fighting his own battles, trust me, but its been easier with you. Don't let him start losing them again. Don't let him be on his own because he helped you through yours, help him through his and I am sure that he will open up to you."

"Now I am going to untape you. Please don't eat me."

He carefully untaped me and of course I made my decision. Talon is mine and I am his. As I said communication was the problem and we have to work on that. I'm just glad that I didn't last days without talking to him before finally listening.

"Folly- Ahhh! Somebody help me!" He screams as I choke him.