Chapter 1: Becca

Becca's P.O.V.

I Haven't seen Niall in a Long Time! I miss him. He's always on tour or traveling with the boys. It's really hard not seeing everyday like it use to be. But i could't be anymore happy for him. He's out there living his dream. Niall one of the luckiest people alive. He's an amazing singer!

"Becca, Jenna is here." My mom yelled up the stares

"Send her up!" i yelled back down to her. Jenna opened my door. She had head phones in her ears, the Cord following to her hand where she griped on to her Ipod and Phone.

"Hey! What's up?" Jenna asked, pulling out her ear phones.

"Nothing much. Just on the computer." I looked at her and smiled.

"What music where u listening to?" I questioned her

"One Direction! What else do I listen to?" Answering in an exciting voice

"Of course, I really did not need to ask that.' She is a Huge fan of One Direction (A.K.A) the band my brothers in. i once took her to a concert. Our seats where in the front row. (Only because Niall gave me two tickets.) She may be a HUGE fan but  she didn't scream like the other girls do. She gets shy. She got to meet them backstage. She was so shy. She could't even talk! They all gave her a hug. that shirt she wore that night. She NEVER washed it. I don't know why, because she will be able to hangout and see them more.

"Becca, when are they coming back home to visit?" Jenna asked, as she walked to my bed to sit.

"I don't know. I hope soon, I miss Niall! So much, it's not the same without him here. I guess i'm kinda getting use to it." I stared at my bight orange wall. Waiting for her to answer back.

"Yeah, I can imagine what it feels like." We stared at the window. the big puffy white clouds passed by. What a nice day.

"So what do you want to do today?" i was getting bored of sitting around in my room. I wanna go and have FUN!

"I don't care. i just want to be out of this house." its like she could read my mind. She's really good at telling if something is wrong. We sat in silence for a while.

"Becca, guess who's here!" My mom's voice was loud and happy. I glanced over at Jenna, jumped out of my seat so fast, I almost knocked the chair over. Going out of my bed room, Jenna followed. When i reached the bottom of the stairs. To find my brother Niall and his band mates Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis. a big smile appeared on my face. Niall smiled back.

"Hi, Becca" he said in the cute, oh so charming Irish accent.

"Hi Niall, I missed you so Much!" Replying back, glancing over my shoulder to see Jenna frozen on the steps.(Being shy again) I gave Niall a hug.

Liam looked up at Jenna, smiling "Hello, Jenna" he was still looking at Jenna.

"Hi" Jenna sounded shy, scared, and disbelief. So did I. I could't believe he remember her name. It's been months since the Concert. Liam walked over by Jenna.

"Why don't you come down by all of us." He grabbed her hand leading her into the living room. She sat down by him, on the other side was Harry. Louis was on the other side of Harry. I'm so happy Niall came to visit. Also bring the boys with him. This is an amazing day so far. The living room was quite for a little bit.