|Teen!Matt & Teen!OD!Matt| Fuck you and your Mirrors.|

BatsAndBrokxnMirrors Request.
I wanted to try something else but they had to be in school and shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthias was running through the hallways, Breaking the rules as usual, He was a ' Au' one of many in the school. There was The Dream!Au which consisted of the girls, Matilda, Ell, Tori, and Tamara, and the guys Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord. They all stood out in there own Way. The lust!Au Well, There name is Explanatory. But the Opposite Au, Now that's Matthias. He says fuck it to being like the other Au's and Breaks every Mirror he sees except the one in the bathrooms.

Matthias kept running, He was looking for Dreams!Tom after he stole one of Matthias's favorite Bats. Matthias accidentally rammed into someone and they both fell to the ground, The people around them stopped walking and stared at the two, Matthias noticed he was pinning down not just any character. An Original Character, It was the Original Matt. Matthew whined and opened an eye to looked up at who was pinning him down, Matthias's face gathered a dark pink storm on his face and quickly got off Mathew. Mathew sat up and held his head and looked at Mathias, Matthias jumped little abit and quickly pushed his way out of the crowd and rushed away.

Mathias didn't understand why his face felt hot or why The original Matt made him feel like that. Mathias had never felt like that before and he's never even seen the originals before, But Matt seemed strange... Strange in a good way.

// Matt's Pov aka my first time doing first person in fucking forever //

I sat up and held the back of my head in pain, I blinked for a second and stared up at him, This other Matt I didn't even know the name of, I was happy to see other Me's all the time! I get along with them better then I've ever gotten along with before and I can tell you I've never ever Ever! Seen that Matt before. He had a dark grey shirt on and his hoodie hood was up, his eyes were dull and not the bright blue I'm used too, His hair was messy and this was slightly strange to me.

I've never seen such a Matt before. I stood up shakily as he ran away through the crowd and into the shady hallways that I never dared to go too. I wondered why he made me felt so... Weird, It was like the first time I ever looked in a mirror and saw myself. I quickly stormed off when someone shouted " GAAAAAAY!" And everyone who wasn't an Au aka most of the school, Started to laugh. I ran into the bathroom that no one ever used and he ran into a stall and shut the door and slid to the ground and found myself bawling my eyes out.

I heard the door click open and then shut and I quickly rubbed my nose and wiped away my tears and stood up and stepped out of the stall and nearly fell back. In front of me it was the same Matt from before, He was standing there holding his arm in a awkard position and he glanced up at me. He stepped over to me and sighed " Look, I'm sorry..." He muttered almost too quiet for me to hear him, " A-About?" I piped up, Feeling my throat choking up. " Knocking you over." He mumbled and Glanced back up at me with those dull blue eyes. He stepped up to me and pulled me into an embrace " I'm sorry..." He said aloud and I felt tears sting at my eyes and dark blushing storm clouds pepper themselves across my cheeks.

I glanced up at this Matt to see his eyes shut and he was holding me close. I smiled softly and hugged him back, He rested his head on top of mine and for once, I felt good about myself without looking in a mirror. " Matt?.." the Au Matt piped up " Y-Yea?" I asked and glanced up at him " Fuck your mirrors, Your cool." He nods and held me close. I felt tears roll down my freckled cheeks and I smiled as wide as I ever could and looked up at the Mathias, " I'm Mathias." He said softly and I slowly nodded. His voice was rough and almost cut through me like a butter knife! I couldn't believe how different his voice sounded from a whisper and a Normal voice.

" You know me..." I trailed off and glanced up at him and I smiled softly and kissed his cheek. Mathias glanced down at me and smiled a little bit " Really?.." he teased. I smirked and noded before pulling away and smiled up at him. Mathias Pat my head " See you around Matthew..." He smiled softly and turned and left the bathroom. He left me all alone, With my thoughts. I'm just Matthew in the bathroom at school, By myself.

// Now I'm just Micheal in the bathroom!~//